Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

this vc is VILE

i will prob end up on boston by the end of the day

not my preferred exe ofc but leafia is ok with it, marl voted it and i trust marl, i dont like that aerie is on them but theres no amazing counter wagons that Iā€™d prefer a ton more (besides terrance)

Could be worse
Earlier we had 8 wagons

~Raffles

I am struggling

1 Like

this feels like a shrug vote
no one is doing anything

I think Boston is mafia for what itā€™s worth but after realizing that itā€™s prob not Boston + Garfooled, I now have to go re-eval and find two scummy people who could potentially be partnered and that is where my struggle lies.

you dont have to find whos partnered immediatley
i feel like finding individually scummy people is a very valid strat

1 Like

A what

~Raffles

Why are you voting Boston btw?

1 Like

like people are just kinda shrugging and letting them go over without giving it much thought jsut because other people ahve said their scum

its not necessairly wrong but it has more chance to be wrong imo

What do you mean a shrug vote i have given paragraphs of thoughts on boston lol

-A

1 Like

I feel like I have also given paragraphs lol

1 Like

This
I donā€™t believe ā€œreaction testā€ for a second
You donā€™t throw sus on someone for an entire wall post and then turn and vote some random other person for a ā€œreaction testā€ you just VOTE THEM :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:
Also itā€™s the only slot that neither me or Aerie have a townread on, though in hydra chat she said she was null on the slot

~Raffles

1 Like

I feel like that happened with terranceleehew though before people jumped off the wagon
Except youā€™re still there, of course

Okay lbw can be the boston buddy lol

-A

Like I was fighting tooth and nail for terranceleehew to get off the block of course but even THEY THEMSELVES were shrugging :sob::sob::sob: like WHERE IS LEEHEW
~Raffles

@LeafiabutWorse

I am just curious about your thoughts on me and neonmarl thinking that Terrance and Aeries are likely unpartnered. I feel like you have had them as the scum team and I havenā€™t seen you really respond to the idea that they probably arenā€™t W/W. Just wondering if you missed our posts or if your read has changed since earlier.

Well, Iā€™m home now, and can dedicate some time to the game. Weā€™ll see if I have any brainpower to put into this thingā€¦ probably not, itā€™s been an exhausting one, but Iā€™ll do my best. I can type out things with no brain.

First off! Unfiltered thoughts on the playerlist, no backreading, cards on the table, as I appear not to have the time for elaborate setups.

1. AerieRaffles (Kanave + guavagudetama) - Honestly, Kanave this game reminds me a lot of how they behaved as town in Pathologic, when I was a wolf, but Iā€™ve also not played with them regularly enough to know how much of that reminder is alignment-indicative. However! Looking through the game, looking through how things have progressed, I can easily see this slot as wolf. If I take Achro as town, which is always dangerous, but something Iā€™m comfortable doing for now (all my setups to determine his alignment take a few days to execute, which I appear not to have), I think the way theyā€™ve moved throughout the game is much the same as how a wolf would - encouraging the argument from both sides, if I recall correctly. I canā€™t make a solid read here - I usually donā€™t have solid reads D1, and the part of my brain which fakes them in extensive wallposts for reactions is Very Offline right now, which is why all my attempts at doing such have Sucked. I believe this is the slot that had the complete nonreaction to me sheeping their read, and in fact went on to vote Achro instead, who Iā€™d just moved off - weird weird weird, pockety, weird.
  2. bostonflours (May + Suit Guy) - Listen, chat, Iā€™m not at my prime right now, and I vastly overestimated the amount of brain Iā€™d have for mafia here. Suit Guyā€™s busy at the moment as well. Usually I play low-time by just doing weird shit that gives me distinctive reactions that I can easily analyze in the upcoming days when Iā€™ll have more time, but I appear to have forgotten about the possibility of that weird shit getting me Voted Out. Getting D1ed is probably at least a little good for me, right? I need a mental reset. And to not sign up for mafia games duringā€¦ oh, Iā€™ve said my age here, I can actually say what Iā€™m doing. College tours over spring break. Hours a day driving, hours on the actual bullshit tours, takes fucking forever. Anyway.
  3. BigFooled (BigQ + Garfooled) - Honestly, were I king, this might be my preferred D1 execution, particularly because itā€™s a low-risk slot to execute (not taking out a high contributor), and because I really want to see how people treat this slot as a wagon. As of now, itā€™s been one people all kinda passively suspect but donā€™t take huge strides of action against, and that makes it hard to read independently, so votes would help with that. I believe itā€™s where my vote is?
  4. SonicAndKnuckles (lol + dota) - All of their contributions have been entirely reasonable, and I have no reason to scumread them. They can stay in the town bucket for now, honestly, but I have no idea how to read them. Theyā€™re the kind of slot whose focus I watch - since they make sparing comments, see what wagons they pay attention to and ignore, and see how those flip. That takes a long time. I donā€™t have a long time.
  5. LeafiaButWorse (Leafia + YouButWorse) - Eehhhehhehhhh interesting slot. Leafiaā€™s one whose treatment of her scumreads is usually revealing, and normally that means that her scumreading me on D1 would be a goldmine, but I havenā€™t been interacting with the game enough to see how she treats various things I do. YBWā€¦ dunno how to read her, I think her weird hedginess on my slot (IIRC) could be something mildly scummy, as this is a D1 misvote, but I donā€™t have any super strong opinions. Again, slot Iā€™d normally check the focus of for partnership reads, which I Canā€™t Do If Iā€™m Dying Today.
  6. SquidSisters (ElizaThePsycho + Jaiden) - Town :)
  7. Neon_Genesis_Marluxion (Neon + Marluxion) - Marl and Neon. What a hydra. Uhhhhhhhhh common theme here, future behaviour would be a great indicator of alignment here, I think from what I remember about their treatment of my slot itā€™s a bit weird? A bit back-and-forth, a bit ā€œoh yeah something is WEIRD with May, guess it could be scummy, but Iā€™m not going to hard commit to the opinionā€ letting Achro take fall after a misvote (who is still being taken as town). Potential scum with the context I have, but also has sounded very reasonable throughout today to my ear, so, likeā€¦ Dunno. I like to look at Neonā€™s voting patterns, and there have been. ZERO wagonomics to do here, except for the 'nomics of how NONE OF THEM STICK. Except me. Which is epic
  8. terranceleehew (SirDerpsALot + his IRL friend) - Another difficult-to-read slot from content alone, low-content = I want to read them off of how others treat their slot = I think theyā€™d be a good D1 vote. In virtually the same position as BigFooled, from my memory, but again, IDR what points exactly they pushedā€¦ something about Achro being scummy? Super interesting, but not something I can make a hard call on until I have a few flips to see where other attitudes on Achro were coming from, because Iā€™m quite biased.
  9. Monochromatic (Achromatic + Zone_Q11) - I know that Achro thinks too much about this game for me to have an easy read off some tell heā€™s not noticed. So Iā€™m leaving this slot aside. Town for now, build a little hobby model train set of the Achro scum world off to the side, if the game doesnā€™t fit together with him being town, then take that world more seriously.
  10. Orochimeowru (Cream + Psyx) - Obvtowning.

oh my gosh the star of the show has arrived 20 minutes before EOD

1 Like