Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

VOTE: terrance
i dont think its boston. i just dont see it and if it is theyll 100% become clear going into d2/d3
terrance isnt looking good going into d2. id prefer terrance

1 Like

im not good with my words tonight i dont think. oh well

Yeas I do. I essentially always open with a wallpost + vote based on extremely fleeting microreads. The game isnā€™t real until people put votes down, and I like the game to be real as soon as possible so that I have as much material to read as possible.

Kind of tempted to listen to my hydra buddy and throw caution to the wind on a raffles lynch tbh

-A

I trust jaiden

Jaiden trusts may

Hm hm hm

holy may quote
i think this is too confident for scum!may and if shes actually pulling off such a significant change in scum play this well im got. like i just cant see this

VOTE: BigFooled

idk ahhh lemme think

i trusted may in the post after this one. before this i still had no idea

You said not may lol

can you do a quick Town to Scum list

yeah but thats because there are bigger fish. not bc i trusted may

ā€œi just dont see itā€ is me trying to say i have no reason to believe theyre town but just cant see them flipping scum either
my brain aint doing good

Dont think garfooled opens the game swinging at me as scum. Just a hunch though for his player archetype

-A

Sure! My D1 readlists tend to be more along the lines of ā€œgood vote to bad voteā€, since I donā€™t have a ton of material to confidently read anyone off of, and I can elaborate further on anyoneā€™s placement if you want.

SquidSisters
Orochimeowru
SonicAndKnuckles
Monochromatic
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
LeafiaButWorse
AerieRaffles
Terranceleehew
BigFooled

i dont think they have reason to be scared of you achro

hmm maybe still Boston then? but I am weak to wallposts lol

UNVOTE

watch me vote 10 times in the next 10 minutes

Those were all bullshit votes that I got scumread for. ā€œTypos = scum is a stupid fucking readā€ Yes! ā€œShort posts = scumā€ is also a stupid fucking read! Sheeping Magnus onto a vote that was based just on how casual an opener was is a stupid fucking read! ā€œEliza was concise so sheā€™s wolfā€ is maybe the worst fucking read in existence!

But bad reads are better than no reads, and so when I have no reads, I toss bad, bullshit ones out there to see what people do with it. I was trying to find a million quotes of me saying ā€œbeing wrong is the most informative thing you can do in mafiaā€, because I say it all the fucking time, but search function is failing me, so believe me on this one.

1 Like

you have a read on me??

1 Like

Vote Count

BostonFlours (3): AerieRaffles, Monochromatic, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
terranceleehew (2): LeafiabutWorse, SquidSisters
BigFooled (1): BostonFlours
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion (1): terranceleehew
SquidSisters (1): SonicAndKnuckles

Not Voting (2): BigFooled, Orochimeowru

you guys speak like terrance isnt literally right there as an option

1 Like