Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

I dont remember his exact reasoning why but I do disagree on them not being a team. It’s worht mentioniong as well that thats not like a super duper strong read I have, and it ahs weakened overtime

am playing valorant so cant provide like examples or anything (not that i was gonna lmao)

Putting you at the top of the list is probably incorrect of me, I think you should maybe be third or so on there, but yeah, you’re towny.

There already were votes when you voted terranceleehew
I’m talking about your vote on terranceleehew where you were sussing me and Aerie the entire post, not your push on Monochromatic.

~Raffles

why. tell the class now so when you actually flip scum i can join you in spec chat for association

i cannot BELIEVE it is eod

Hmm.

Going with an instinct here. Might be wrong but

VOTE: AerieRaffles

VOTE: terranceleehew Pretty good D1 vote, and coalescing wagons is good for my survival. I’m happy to move onto one of the other people I think’s a good vote for today if others are doing so, but I can’t afford to be picky ATM.

Youre not doing your scumtells I think

Would genuinely rather this over terranceleehew because of how much shit I’ve been wrong on this game in relation to you
~Raffles

I think derps has played a little too defenseless for me to want to lynch them tbh. I get the vote tho

I dont think its Aerie

you need to not
i dont care im not cfding. unless eliza does. im not though

VOTE: Boston

idkkk

…ah, there we go. I was wondering why this self-pres took you so long.

- Zone.

lets just rand it

struggles

holy hell this is scummy

1 Like

I was in a Moving Vehicle until 20 minutes to EoD I get motion-sick I couldn’t look at my phone for extended periods of time

1 Like

im struggling

lmao what

CFD this