Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

they think we’re mafia and we read that they were joat and killed them
Clearly the wolves ethier had a good joat read, or got luck and the person they wanted to kill happened to be joat
~Aerie

Tbh I also thought mono was JOAT before they died so :joy_cat:

1 Like

obviously you’re wolf then??
~aerie

1 Like

i thought mono was sus as hell. unlocked my third eye there.
was fully planning to open today with a push on mono. oops

1 Like

im joat guys
~aerie

ftr this wagon is never pure imo so like we can just kill in here
marl prob isnt evil imo but like i dont think this was all town

i think its pure.

ok who do you think is scum then

well this is kind of a meta pick but given her last 2 games itd make sense if jaiden is just having their team blow up again. that’s something that happens often for her

that makes sense

So, in thinking about it, I think scum knows Terrance is probably getting vigged anways, whether they get voted out D1 or not. I would not be surprised if they took that into account in their approach to their scumbuddy, since it would make them look good.

Marking post #350 as where NeonMarl proposes Terrance to be vigged.

Town
NeonMarl - I don’t think I need to say much on this being town. I don’t think NeonMarl pushes Terrance as heavily as they did on D1 and asks for them to be vigged if there is a town flip.

LeafiabutWorse - There was a point in the game (24 hr mark) where they thought the day was over, and between Aerie and Terrance, they chose Terrance. I feel like wolves don’t really think about faking such things, and IMO I don’t think Leafia fakes such a thing. They have also been consistently scumreading Terrance throughout the day and not really hedging on it. Also looking back on it, I think they’re willingness to actually meta dive and check the Marl game is townie.

SquidSisters - Their vote has been parked on Terrance for a while. Since post #202, so even before Neon’s post about vigging Derps, and they have consistently voted Derps the whole day.

AerieRaffles - I still stand by the belief that this vote right here is a little too blatant of a chainsaw defense if they are scum together.

So, in thinking about AerieRaffles. We have Kanave, who is apparently passive as a wolf and loses nearly every game. Guava hasn’t really ever randed mafia. I think the way they play is too bold if they randed mafia here. Aeries shades Raffles at points for bad posts, and I don’t think someone with a weak wolf game actively calls out bad posts from their scumbuddy. I expect some sort of fear of doing so.

I think it’s one between Sonic and BigFooled

Sonic

• So originally I thought their audacity leaned town, but I looked up one of their scum games, and I don’t think that tonal audacity is AI for them.

Questionable Perspective
They say this here:

Then 3 minutes later say this:

Three minutes to go from “Marl is going to misvote and then get killed” (AKA in their world view, Marl is Town)

To then: “I would like to get you executed for the sentence meaning nothing”

Feels like inconsistent perspective, like they have TMI Marl is town in the first post, but then need a reason to push on Marl in the second post so they say something about killing Marl. To be fair, it could just be that they suddenly flipped their read of Marl from town to scum in that one post.

Town is doing decent yet they have barely even made reads

I am not sure if this is TMI, but it feels strange on second read that they think “town is doing decent.” Vote count retrospectively at the time of the post is this:

terranceleehew (2): SquidSisters, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
AerieRaffles (2): BostonFlours, Monochromatic
SquidSisters (1): LeafiabutWorse
LeafiabutWorse (1): Orochimeowru
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion (1): terranceleehew

Not Voting (3): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, AerieRaffles

So yes, town is doing decent since one of the top wagons is a wolf. But where is that read even coming from? It feels like they barely even read the thread at this point. They barely even have any reads at this point, so how do they even assess that “town is doing decent”?

IDK what to title this section

Post is at #746, so after NeonMarl mentioning of vigging Terrance. I honestly think this is a setup for probably MLing me or trying to link me to their scumbuddy in the future after Terrance gets vigged. I feel like our slot has been asking people questions and pinging people relatively consistently throughout the game, but this specific one sets them off and leads them to make a W/W read.

It’s interesting how they then immediately back off on the scumread on me and say that I could also be town if scum is a highposter.

okay I’m halfway done with absolutely burying sonic but yeah lemme know if you wanna hear more lmao

1 Like

aerie and orochi are looking icky i thjnk

1 Like

VOTE: SonicandKnuckles

yea u just now noticing?

no i in fact mentioned that yesterday and got ridiculed.

this is why i sandbag. when i speak my mind you people act like im a witch

idk who ridiculed u but they were wrong and dumb (it wasnt me right)

i cant remember anything specific from the last 72 hours i couldnt tell you.

Votecount

AerieRaffles (1): LeafiabutWorse
SonicAndKnuckles (1): Orochimeowru

Not Voting (5): AerieRaffles, BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, SquidSisters, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion

I feel great knowing our vote was on a wolf at EoD. ^_^ Terrance’s wagon probably pure as well. :sleepingleafeon: