Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

wait what
half of the middle section is missing

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Arctic and Magnus never W/W.

think this was fairly easy to find as town
at least until paranoia creeps in

i managed to recover section 2 from a draft but section 3 and the start of section 4 are deceased. fuck

1. this one is less of a quotes thing and more of an evaluation of magnus’s play as a whole. neon described it pretty well, and i more or less said what i want to say here earlier, so i’ll just quote those to save time

the tl;dr is, I think magnus has been overly concerned with validating the reads of others and adding fuelling those pushes in a much less believable way than the originators of those reads, to test the waters with what he can feasibly push. this can be verified by the simple test of (before i asked him to do so, twice) trying to find out if it was clear who he actually wanted to kill at eod. and before he answered this, it was extremely ambiguous, because the majority of his play today has been reliant on validating seth’s (in my opinion, incorrect) reads. not being able to get a clear idea of who someone would actually want dead at eod from reading their posts is an extremely effective scum tell, because wolves are often less committed to their reads generally

rip I can’t really remember the townreads I gave earlier and/or the playerlist

Arctic do me a favour.

Read this Game and only ISO Magnus.

super convincing argument

okay never mind i apparently have part 3 again

1. treatment of me. i will spoiler the main rebuttal because i think people are less likely to care about this and i am obviously biased when it comes to this, so i don’t expect people to put much stock into my defence. nonetheless, there are some points where magnus demonstrably treats my slot disingenuously such as

(in this next sequence magnus tries to make a push on me for “not talking about my May scumread” again

you can read this whole section around post 458 if you are interested in getting the entire picture, but this is supposed to be a case, not an iso so i don’t want to bloat this. the jist of it is that magnus was reaching for reasons to justify a scumread on me, by his own admission in this post:

which like. is not how a villager plays? it’s almost TWTBAW, and i can understand wanting to townread the transparency he has in this post about literally just making stuff up. but when it comes to it, the amount of back and forths magnus had with me and arete clearly indicate that he was more invested in the read than just “seeing what sticks” because his reasons for scumreading me were disputed several times, and he only came out with this post after his reasons had been demonstrably disproven (see this post where magnus was very blatantly ascribing motivations to my post to justify a scumread). he had an agenda to scumread me, and it very clearly went much further than just seeing what sticks

hmmm

UNVOTE Zorvo

Already said that I deeply think Prisma and Arete are wolves together.
Could I be wrong? Never say Never so yeah.

But I have high confidence both of them are wolves.

One hour remains in the day. You may now begin spamming.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:rofl:

:kissing:

:star_struck:

SPAM!

Magnus (3): Arctic, otterpopd, Prisma101
Arete (3): Magnus, Phraze, Zorvo
otterpopd (2): mollylikesorigami, Neon
Prisma101 (1): ElizaThePsycho
Zorvo (1): Jarek
ElizaThePsycho (1): Arete
No-execution (1): Aleph
Jarek (1): May

Not Voting (2): Arogame123, Lemonfairy

can you please try to give like

even just a sentence each about what about the thread state/meta/reactions/actions make you think he’s town

I don’t need a wallpost

I still have D&D, so I’ll have to type sparsely.

@ElizaThePsycho can you give a reason on how im “obviously a wolf”