Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

In which case there’s not much point asking whether I’m actually Mafia, as you pointed out yourself earlier:

fair point

but as aro later replied it would be how they respond rather than whether or not they say yes

That’s right. So what did you learn from the way I responded?

not much but theres still a chance of you being mafia and saying its all just a bit your doing to not get killed n1 just looks like something your saying to not get eliminated

Fair complaint. My last Mafia game on this site (and my only recent game) was 80’s Wild Overhaul, if you’re curious to learn my behaviour as evil.

4000 posts- thats gonna take forever -w-

1 Like

You can click on anyone’s profile, and then the grey postcount box that appears, to look at their posts in isolation. Here:

thats cool and all but i need more context

What’s confusing about the tutorial? Could be worth letting the admins know if it isn’t clear enough.

no its clear by context i meant i cant just look at your posts i need the entire context of it

Gotcha. Well, it’s certainly a start.

anyway what do you think i am

Zorvo (3): ElizaThePsycho, Jarek, Lemonfairy
otterpopd (2): Prisma101, mollylikesorigami
Magnus (2): Arctic, otterpopd
Prisma101 (2): May, Zorvo
Arete (1): Magnus
ElizaThePsycho (1): Arete
Jarek (1): Neon
No-execution (1): Aleph
Aleph (1): Phraze

Not Voting (1): Arogame123

Around 17 hours and 30 minutes left in the day.

sorry chat i slept through the 24 hour mark

They did. Also you than bussed me and murdered me with little resistance. You have zero actual reason to believe this

Certainly caught a wolf last time someone tried to use this as a defense

I’m saying your omgusing

Nope I can only be Neon-y

1 Like

Context needed. But i think I’ve said that multiple times to certain people who pocketed me as both alignments.