Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

they seem nice but going off zorvos reason that im suspicious then isnt it suspicious otterpopd didnt vote arete which basically ignored zorvos entire thing? that would mean (by their logic) otterpopd is aretes partner or even aleph there are many who “ignored” zorvos post so doesnt that make them all suspects too?

im going off how helpful people are and i voted otter because reading their posts requires a bit of effort (for me at least) and i dont want to deal with that for a whole game

1 Like

Pretty sure Magnus and Prisma aren’t aligned based on this interaction.

Also if the 10% Arete!Town is the world we live in, I still think Arctic/Prisma is the way to go.

Outside of this, Zorvo has barely interacted with Otter.

wdym

When I say “aligned” I refer to never W/W cause you know someone cough cough Arctic cough cough is gonna misinterpret it and turn it into something it’s not.

and i barely interacted with zorvo when i voted so why would i trust zorvo on who to vote?

For the record, if Zorvo and I were aligned I’d be hitting him with a bat for this would-be TMI slip:

Either that, or I don’t scare you. :angry:

1 Like

You never went back to my Arete case though.

1 Like

The difference is that Zorvo messaged you about why he scumread Arete, and you never reacted to it in any shape or form.

because A: i only saw you once and that message was to vote someone else i didnt know and i dont see how not being able to vote yourself makes arete mafia

my reaction was it was propaganda

@Arete
Please respond to this.

I want you to read the last 15 posts here in thread fully.
Then give your opinion on the matter.

B: arete was still being helpful to me and as i said before i wouldnt vote someone who is helping me understand things

especially first game

That’s just Arete though?
I mean I get that he is basically the opposite of PL but you should still try to get a read off of him the best you can knowing the way Arete normally plays and figure out which alignment he is more likely to fall into.

VOTE: Prisma101
Kinda like Wizard101.

1: what is PL and 2: how the hell would i know how arete usually plays i have barely been on this site for a week

what?

I’m probably still gonna vote back to Arete but I want pressure here.

Policy Lim.
Basically someone who you just vote cause they hurt town more then help.

Where Arete is usually always beneficial to have around, except if they are a wolf they are going to manipulate the thread to their favour.