Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

Why do you townread Prisma?

Classic.

Again?

i don’t think they’ve done anything worthy of a townread since this which is why they’re null now

i also don’t think they are playing in an exploratory way anymore (mainly because they are hardly playing)

Arete wolf confirmed.

Really, the point when I townread them the most is when they started interacting with Zorvo because I think they did that in a very villagery, self-assured way.

This was very good as well.

Oh god, this EoD time sucks.

8 pm eods
This is why 36/12 is a crime

I can’t wolfread a person who keeps saying things I agree with.

i feel like the reason it’s more likely to be v/w is because of may’s lack of a vote on magnus when otter was the cw at eod1 but sure this works

i don’t think you have to be a strong player in order to do it though. like it’s a significantly easier approach than making pushes on villagers yourselves. all you have to do is sit in the background and egg them on by making subtle pushes rather than full on cases in the limelight

this is part of what i have been saying
it also applies to starcraft where their progressions were a lot more transparent and flowy as town

1 Like

Every time I’ve been wrong on townrete they’ve literally just ignored my read and kept solving before eventually dying after thunderdoming like wolf marshal or something

Why is arete obsessing so hard over me not liking their d1 thoughts in a game I’ve only even read a fraction of

Them using me as an excuse is literally doing the things you list in the first paragraph there Vul

I really wish EoD wasn’t at such a shitty hour so I could talk to May and Lemon before then, these are the two players who I want to talk to the most.

Because your argument against them is bad and they are probably tired of it.

That said, I think they’re playing weirdly today. @Arete What’s happening? You had one post earlier that made me concerned (for your health actually not for your alignment).

1 Like

people didn’t understand how the poll worked despite a new one being added with an explanation

it was supposed to be a “vote at times where you can be around” poll rather than “what time is best for you” but a lot of people thought it was the latter judging by them only voting once (despite being around at other times) which is what caused this

1 Like

Sadness. You see, based on Lemonfairy’s posting until now I would obliterate her, but her recent stuff has been much more towny and I feel like I could comfortably clear her if she’s town and talks to me more. But I can’t get that done because EoD is in the middle of the night and she’s not around rn.

Tbf that could be a reason to obliterate her (her not posting). But eh.

Reading Magnus iso is giving me physical pain

Actually just kill every single person here

1 Like

Also both of the night kills being on the otter wagon and not the Magnus wagon makes me think they are almost always a hit here and most of the mafia are sitting on Magnus

You’re starting to come around to my pov it seems. This is what I initially thought, I’m just not sure if the Magnus wagon genuinely has three at this point.

Again, I feel like I come across as trying to shit on your read and on Zorvo’s read, but I’m reading Arete’s posts and I can’t wolfread this. Like, at least with Aro in Gravity Falls I could see why he’s a wolf, I can’t really see that here.

I dont think otter/prisma/arete is very likely when arete was pretty vocal about shutting down townreads on prisma completely unnecessarily (they did change their mind on this but still)

I dont see why otter/prisma can’t be a thing off the top of my head though, or otter/arete

1 Like