i’m back from laying in bed for like a day and a half

holy shit cake day

4 Likes
Voted Voting Votes
Lemonfairy Marluxion, Arete, Zorvo, Jarek, Arctic 5/5
Arete May, Lemonfairy 2/5
Zorvo Prisma101 1/5
Prisma101 mollylikesorigami 1/5

turns out votecounts take a really long time to load when the main host fucks off to bedland for three years

2 Likes

Lemonfairy has been executed in an incredibly bland and nondescript way because i am too tired to think of anything

They were…

Town

Vanilla Town

You are a Vanilla Town. Your only weapon is your voice and your vote.

Defeat all members of the Mafia.

the night 4 is coming

2 Likes

Jarek has been killed in a violent and bloody manner which cannot be shown to PG-13 audiences!

He was…

Town

Vanilla Town

You are a Vanilla Town. Your only weapon is your voice and your vote.

Defeat all members of the Mafia.

DAY 5

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

Votes are locked…

1 Like

SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME LAST NIGHT DADDY!

VOTE: Arctic

I looked at associations, it’s Prisma/Molly/Arctic

Molly spewed both wolves in post #2099

Their Arctic Snap Thought feels to me that it could be how a wolf talks about their partner, like it’s not as strong as I had with Rue and OutedWolf in that one game but I see it as what is happening here.

Molly has zero mention of Prisma but mention of everyone else in the game other then Jarek I believe. Despite them talking about Prisma and putting them on a list in a previous post.

Arctic also said Day 2 he thinks the wagons were all pure and that thought coming from a wolf!Arctic when both their teammates were voting wagons makes sense cause Arctic enjoys defending and town reading this teammates.

Arctic never voted Molly or Prisma this entire game.

Molly didn’t vote Arctic as well and what is really odd is Molly voted 2 town. (Otter and Eliza) and was their only votes they made the entire the game until yesterday with the double Prisma/May vote.

Arctic’s only good EoD was day 1, perhaps he was expecting Otter to go through over Magnus.

Arctic during Eliza EoD “pretty sure they are town”

Arctic during Otter EoD “I think they are town now”

Arctic during Lemon EoD “Sorry if this is wrong”

Also Marluxion I need you to please not get pocketed by Arctic, this is why I specifically voted Arctic first!

Remember that one game where we were going to vote Shurian but I town read Leafia so hard and was pocketed by them so you switched votes to Leafia to stop me from being pocketed, well I’m voting Arctic first so you don’t get pocketed next day and I am even not pining you like you requested!

P.S. if your still not convinced I’m town, Vulgard called me and Arete IC’s and Arogame had me as Lock Town.

Starting now.