Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

I already voted the wolf.

VOTE: Arctic

1 Like

Iā€™m willing to lose on this.

Iā€™m super ducking confident this is right!

acknowledging this

(tbc Iā€™m not voting Yet, just, confirming that I am not a Wolf Here To Quickhammer That Vote)

(and yes I remember I made a promise, and if the gameā€™s not over I trust Zorvo is town)

why is no one else here, can people just like

show up and say if we lost already

its always them :/

hi

under the mechanics of the game, if you are mafia and Arctic + Zorvo are both town, then Mafia automatically win (since Zorvo voted Arctic, and votes are locked, so all the mafia could just hammer)

in that case you can just say you are mafia, you donā€™t have to keep pretending

if this is NOT true (either because you are town, or because you are mafia and Arctic or Zorvo is also mafia), then we have to vote between Arctic and Zorvo today ā€“ if they are both town then town loses, so if the game doesnā€™t end it is confirmed that one of them has to be mafia. generally the standard meta is to make a list from least to most townie and then have the least townie people vote first ā€“ it is okay to hold off on voting for now until we have had time to talk about an order

if you want to have someone else confirm that what Iā€™m saying is true, you can ask anyone else here ā€“ I think everyone here is familiar with LyLo mechanics

Iā€™m glad they chose to kill Jarek over me.

I figured it was either me or him considering he was right on the two of them but just miss cleared Prisma.

Where are you daddy?
@Arctic
You either claim wolf now and get this over with quickly or prepare for utter annihilation by yours truly.

i meant ā€œits always themā€ meaning its always whoever town reads me

he didnt ā€œmiss clearā€ me im not wolf

95% sure your a wolf.

100% Molly and Arctic are wolves.

Arete is spewed town from that EoD.
I feel May has been Townie all game and had similar vibes and thoughts Lemon had.
Marluxion I feel had a very genuine opening and that Arete vote doesnā€™t feel like him as a wolf, plus I had a town read on Phraze and Iā€™m trusting myself on it here.

After I die, Arete, Marluxion and May
You need to vote Molly next.

Prisma Iā€™m exactly 95% sure and since Iā€™m basically attempting to white knight this right now itā€™s best to get as much wolves down as we can.

Vote out Arctic today and Molly tomorrow in that order please and make sure to look things over during F3 before voting Prisma.

whats that?

Hi. How are we today. I am here and am not experienced with the mechanics of execute-or-lose scenarios, but does this mean itā€™s between Zorvo and Arctic now?

If Zorvo is mafia here, he was straight up throwing last game, because heā€™s vastly vastly more townie than he ever was there. So. Let that be on the record.

Iā€™m going to go send emails. Ping me if you need me.

I lied emails will wait for a little while. Thank you for working on associative reads Zorvo youā€™ve been way ahead of me this entire game and all I do is apologize. I think this might be my worst mafia game performance of all time YES including the one where I had COVID and YES including the one where I literally threw the game as converted cult. Oh well. You canā€™t win a mall.

I think Areteā€™s town, especially given Zorvoā€™s still alive, Arctic probably didnā€™t expect him to re-eval and is pulling the reverse psychology keeping him alive as heā€™s been doing all game. I agree that Molly is probably wolf at this rate. I thought I heard Molly TMIing Prisma town a bit but since it stuck out to me so much it could also be a replication of that as wolf yknow. The fact that Arctic was being pressured all yesterday probably means that the wolves were setting up for a flip a least somewhat but I think they were mostly setting up Lemon? So probably not useful for spewed alignments? I dunno. Iā€™m playing not my best. This game is well-off in Zorvoā€™s hands for now. See you at F3

Yes I believe I will make it to F3 have you seen this gameplay.

Yes

Also if you are a wolf and they are both town you should just say so, you win