Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

It’s not ATE if it’s an objective fact and also one that I don’t particularly care about to be clear. I don’t think I’m broadly bad at mafia because of this game I think that a confluence of circumstances made it so I couldn’t play the game correctly and these things happen. I just like to observe myself and take note of how well I played and what I did right and wrong so that if these sorts of things happen in the future I will be better equipped to handle it. So don’t take this as me being self-deprecating

You were in a similar position with Atlas/SillyKitty/Leafia no?

Yeah but I was town and being voted and also simultaneously streaming on Twitch which meant that I was not exactly fully present at the time

If you call this a slip I will explode you yes you reading this I was [town and being voted] ← Stressful scenario not [I was town] (unlike now) and [I was being voted] you know what I meant.

:confused:
Wanna elaborate on what you just said?
I don’t understand.

Thanks! :+1:

Flashing GIF under details (I learned how to do these now)

200w

i did not quite fulfill my promise to start talking in all lowercase at hte start of the game yet but i sure did start using the grammatical conventions i did at the time so i was halfway there. and now i’m all the way there. isn’t that cool

Arctic (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (6): Arctic, May, Arete, Marluxion, mollylikesorigami, Prisma101

1 Like

i should make cookies instead of sending emails that would be cool i think. let’s all not send emails. i will not send emails

thank you host account 4

can someone answer what this is? i have asked twice now

Final 3. When there’s 3 people alive.

just realized no one ever answered this – F3 stands for final 3, the point when there are 2 town and 1 mafia left

I should have thoughts about the game but my brain is mostly just spitting out hard-refusal to solve until enough people who are familiar with LyLo mech have checked in that I can be confident the game isn’t just over

am going to fall asleep soon probably (maybe not right away ping if urgent questions)

nice crosspost :joy_cat:

ok thank you

ok this makes things easier actually

Yea I was probably going to start glaring in Jarek’s direction if not for this kill. Thanks wolves

1 Like

Marl

Zorvo voted Arctic

confirm you aren’t {a wolf with Zorvo/Arctic as both town}?

sorry for slow rolling you arete
games over

:face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like