Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

You should’ve seen what I was getting at and understated your typing speed - that way, when you’re a wolf, I’ll think your responses more spontaneous and less thought-out. Now I’ll always have that information to use against you.

Sometimes I have stuff going on, it’s not a reliable metric. Besides, we’ve always been the same alignment.

1 Like

How about we just take this pattern as fact and pretend we’re masons every game (for real this time :+1:)? Then we can ask other people their typing speed and judge their alignment.

werent you getting me confused with italy too one time

why is it always me

1 Like

Your name is very flexible. It can be molded into all types of shapes.

1 Like

Arctic
Italy

hmmyes

We always say we’ll do this and we never do. Then we’ll actually rand masons one game and we’ll still distance and buss each other for the funnies.

But sure, we shouldn’t scrutinise each other so hard in future earlygames. I think we both shine in the later days, anyway.

1 Like

Arctic
Italy

You’ve got some letters in common… hold on… what does that spell… ITA? Oh god oh fuck Magnus watch out they’re gonna get us

1 Like

5 Likes

this is cursed

probably because you used wholesome and chaotic as opposing metrics even though one can easily be both or neither

3 Likes

This is your ITA?

Has my position changed after developing a compulsive fakeclaiming disorder?

1 Like

litten and katze aren’t sane
especially litten
also theres no way trochi is more sane than me

2 Likes

no you’re still an enlightened centrist

2 Likes

I guess Arctic is feeling attacked by it, in the thread, so I suppose it worked.

2 Likes

the only time i’ve been shot at by ITAs with unchanged hitrates it took me like 15 shots to die

why did you put all my accounts on a graph

3 Likes

I guessed 2/3 in the deadchat I count that as a win and that’s all I care about

1 Like

am I with eevee

also wazza on wholesome is some shit

2 Likes