Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

why do you care so much lol

seth is compelled to do seth things

1 Like

i will say im not TL/Ruby because non-seth people actually know her and i dont want to touch her reputation
everyone else is fair game though

2 Likes

bella is actually Mrs Salem herself

3 Likes

ive never seen bellatrix and katze in the same room so clearly they are katze

3 Likes

I’ve been to Salem. It’s not nearly as interesting as they make it out to be.

i had fewer posts this game than the combined non-player-or-hosts lol

(actually no i didn’t i counted phraze but it’s close)

1 Like

Bellatrix is james2

1 Like

i do love me a good jester

1 Like

a fate worse than death

2 Likes

Archives Marl Town

2 Likes

For some reason I keep thinking there’s a gaming chair behind Kenobi in this image.

4 Likes

For the record, this is because I thought Magnus’s response was slightly slow, and so I wanted to know how fast they typed so I could set a reasonable time estimate of “time spent writing post” versus “time spent thinking about post (and checking wolfchat???)”. Turns out the calculation did make sense, which is why I never mentioned it again… another piece of the “Magnus was obvtown” puzzle that I failed to put together before EoD. So many arguments I thought of against them that got disproven, and yet I kept going… gotta get better at listening to myself.

My estimate of how long it takes to type a post is probably low because I type very quickly.

I was very clearly right about this and then failed to act on it at all, huh.

Why were my one-liners this game so much better than my thought-out posts…

(For the sake of not lying online I will also provide the one-liners in which I was not correct)

(Doesn’t count because I had just misread a post. I took it back. It doesn’t count.)

(This one was just straight-up wrong.)

(Okay in my defense I’d just said I liked posting insane accusations and I was feeling the pressure to keep this up.)

this won’t work going forward now but for the record anybody who saw arete whip out mf brier scores midgame in an argument with seth and didn’t immediately lock them as town… what are you doing lmao

2 Likes

I was immediately like “okay well this is so much funnier if Arete is cheating”

nah fam that is literally the most cleared I have seen arete be ever and I have a long history of lock-clearing them off of specific things like that

3 Likes

But it’s so much funnier… (also I didn’t know Arete) (in no small part because I’m awful with names and kept confusing them with Arctic and Atlas) (because they all start with A)

:nerd_face:
Thanks for going to such an effort to measure my responses and learn more about me, you creep.
Could’ve put that joke better.

1 Like