Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

WOOO let’s hear it for LYING!!! Shoutout to lying <3

I would do this gimmick that would own. I think my posting would be indistinguishable from how it currently is, though.

Anyway, hi Magnus, I know you’ve given some before, but thoughts on Prisma’s slot as things currently stand?

2 Likes

this reminds me of the something something I read somewhere about a guard that always tell the truth and the other that always lies and you have to ask a question to figure out which door to go through

2 Likes

Outside of one specific post, I think Prisma’s posting has been completely fine.
If you know, you know.

thanks?

it was

what?

connection with who? poe?

it wasnt a complaint :/ just was curious

idek how to interpret this

why am i highest i dont even know whats going on -w-

i didnt ignore their case i just didnt know how to vote and there was a lot to read and it was too much to be given when asking for an explanation on whats happening so idk who it was but their explanation was short and easily readable on public transport and i found it helpful

1 Like

expansion: i asked about what was happening and rather than that being explained i was given propaganda

and this in fact contradicts this:

i did comment on it saying how it didnt help in making me understand what happened better

and can someone tell me what bussing and poe is

Bussing refers to mafia members voting each other.
POE refers to “process of elimination”, or the order in which players are suspicious.

thank you

1 Like

also i couldnt care less if you voted arete or whatever its your vote the interactions between me and them has mostly been them helping me if they are eliminated i can just “confide” (cant think of the right word) in magnus which i have been doing whenever i can regardless of arete evidently being online posting things its just by “chance” i suppose that they have been helping me

p.s. i cant explain things very well

1 Like

You’re fine, dw. It’s just your first game.

well yeah but 1: how likely am i to get mafia first game and 2: why would i vote someone who has been helping me (in this case arete)

if me not voting arete is “suspicious” look further into it rather than starting conspiracies its just because they are helpful

Everyone has the same odds: around 20%.

1 Like

ok and how many people here have got it first game they have ever played

I don’t know. Why does it matter?

because from my experience in some games if its my first time i always get the worst role like among us my first time was crewmate

It’s mountainous, nobody has a special role. Besides, past rands can’t influence your rand for this game.

1 Like

as for this?

would you vote for someone that only one person is trying to get you to vote for? especially if they are helping you with things?

Was that the main reason why you didn’t vote Arete? What’s your social read on them?