Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

Was p risma invited here by someone?

why do you expect prisma to be able to do this when this is their first game and they have never seen arete play before

your demands for them as a new player are unreasonable and your suspicion of them boils down to a nonsense preflip ā€œthey ignored my wallpost on areteā€ which also applies to several other people

yeah, magnus

Thought so. I have a Level 0 read where if you invite your friends and push them this hard day 1 your usually wolf and your trying to kill your friends early to avoid having to lie to them for an entire game.

Iā€™ve seen itā€¦a lot more than youā€™d think lol

Anyways none of this matters I already solved the game

why

i donā€™t think i would take that approach tbh
i would be more inclined to keep them alive and pocket them (also because killing them immediately is imo more rude than just playing the game and lying to them)

I would to but Iā€™ve seen it often.

And itā€™s happened to me a couple times lol.

Magnus is a woof anyways outside that

1 Like

this summarises the main reason i have to suspect him, but also the way he handled arete

his vote on arete also made no sense with the justification that he ā€œdoesnā€™t care about early game wagonsā€ when he said that he voted arete so seth wasnā€™t the leading wagon, and later added that he does actually care about early game wagons for the sake of analysis, so voting someone he didnā€™t scumread to tie the leading wagon of someone he townreads made no sense, when there were people he suspected more which he could have voted to do the same thing

and thereā€™s also the way he (by his own admission) ascribed motivations to my posts to make a blatantly bad faith push on me, and later gave up after it had been proven he was pulling stuff from thin air

the posts are pretty recent but the context is that magnus somehow described my post towards may during RVS in which i disagreed with her eliza scumread as me trying to get them to double down on it (???) and then create eliza/may v/v wagons because i started scumreading eliza later

the narrative is so clearly ungenuine

Iā€™m just here to win the game

Pushing ungenuine narratives as town is awesome and owns. I have a neutral read on Magnus, but throwing around ideas and seeing what sticks and how people react is NAI.

If your town, no offensive, your just wolf siding and being useless to town rn tbh.

Trying to mimic what I did with Arete?
Good Luck later when Arete is pushing you and you realize heā€™s wolf but itā€™s your own damn fucking fault for MLing me cause and now your also gonna be MLā€™ed for it.

(Of course this is assuming my town read on you is correct and Iā€™m pretty sure it is.)

Thatā€™s all you have to say?
You want to bring me more pain?

As I said.
Magnus is Town.
Magnus is never a wolf with Prisma.

Prisma and Arete are very likely both wolves.

Here comes the Magnus ML I was talking about, then we will get the May night kill, Iā€™ll brag about the fact I told you all they were both obvious town and tell you itā€™s your last chance to vote Arete, you donā€™t listen again and ML again so I just being a fucking asshole to spite you all and later on when someone is in a 1v1 with Arete Iā€™ll vote them and say ā€œwhere the hell were you when I was pushing Arete before, I had good case, fuck yours.ā€

Getting ready for that May night kill after Magnus execution?

i think zorvoā€™s pushes on arete and prisma (while the reasoning is incredibly dubious) show a level of passable conviction and other posts heā€™s made bloating about his accuracy read as though he genuinely believes what heā€™s saying

magnus on the other hand has been, as neon put it, validating sethā€™s incoherent nonsense in a way that lands seth the blame for his antics. yes, may and magnus, it is incoherent. as someone without TMI, who does not know the alignment of players in this game, i cannot read sethā€™s posts and follow his reasoning nor be convinced on his reads - when they are clearly based entirely on mistruths, strawmans or misrepresentations. i donā€™t care what your experience with seth is. frankly, if youā€™ve found his reads to be accurate then you have not played enough games with him. the entire game is telling you it is incoherent because it is! and you pretending itā€™s not, and trying to enable him, and acting like his reasons are convincing, while letting him burn the house down, is why i think you two are likely to be mafia

i can buy that people are willing to entertain stuff they donā€™t necessarily believe in, both to test the validity of ideas and gauge reactions i cannot, however, buy that a villager plays the entire day phase in this way, without making their own stances clear and trying to co-operate with others on where they believe their reads to be wrong

but this is not what magnus has been doing, is it? where has he gauged areteā€™s (or anyone elseā€™s) response to him jumping on their wagon with seth? where has he gauged anyoneā€™s response to him entertaining sethā€™s prisma/arete w/w read? what heā€™s been doing has not been to gauge reactions, or investigate responses. itā€™s been to piggyback on the reads of others while taking very little responsibility for his own actions

Your not the first to say this, Arctic also said this.
I will tell you exactly what I told him, your nuts if you think me and Magnus are wolves here.

InB4 Arctic becomes Neonā€™s SillyKitty this game

FYI I think the team is Arete/Arctic/Prisma.

could you even tell me who magnus would actually want executed at eod?

this is one of the oldest scumtells in the book. because heā€™s playing it by ear, heā€™s seeing what will be viable and what isnā€™t, rather than having genuine convictions in who ought to be executed

I donā€™t think you are a wolf

I think you are a very wrong villager, and you are being played by the wolf(es) you incorrectly townread

Lol no heā€™s town and your probably a wolf.

This is objectively false.

you literally only townread him because he agrees with you on arete and prisma, and you only townread may because they townread you

why are you unable to see that this is a disaster waiting to happen when this is what you choose to make reads on

1 Like