Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

if you are town then you are playing in the most blatantly level 0 way that makes you the prime target for wolves to manipulate

trust me, i’ve been there, multiple times, even

you will never solve the game from killing those who think you are mafia or made a bad push on you, and townreading those who think you are town and agree with you, because you’ve made how you choose to make reads blatantly clear and even the most inexperienced wolves would have no issue exploiting it

I’m not even bother going to post till later.

I really don’t give a fuck if you want to hand wolves two really nice kills at this point cause either people are fucking wolf siding or not using their fucking tool that is given in a vanilla game called a “vote”.

I already saw this coming, I’m not saying “oh I’m Ego” no, I have been in so many games it’s not funny and I know how shit works and how wolves work.

I knew Magnus was gonna be the desired ML today I already called it.

Now if you guys want to help out your team, I suggest you get on 1 of these 2 players

Arete or Prisma

I really don’t give a fuck which but if you would prefer a wolf execution then vote one of them.
Use your damn vote/vote where it matters.

@Aleph
@Phraze
@mollylikesorigami
@Arogame123

what posts did this happen in

I’ll say one last thing and leave myself off with a remainder of 50 votes left.

@Arctic
If your town here this is what’s gonna happen when you successfully ML Magnus.

May will die.

Arete or whoever will try to put some blame on you, the blame can go on Prisma tbh.

Y’all with still not vote Arete and you will still town read them and during that day I will state that was your last chance.

Then the next day or future day when you realize it’s Arete and make cases for him and 1v1 Arete, I’ll vote you out of spite cause you didn’t vote Arete before and your case doesn’t matter when Arete randed wolf at the start of the game so it’s just as good as mine.

cool story

i’d say “and what if magnus flips wolf” but i’d probably just get nightkilled which would honestly be the perfect respite from this game right now

This is the objectively worst take I’ve ever heard in my life and if it happens I’m turboing you tomorrow

May is never the night kill lol

I absolutely hate this style of play. Deep tunnel, refusal to work with anyone outside those who agree with you, don’t read anything anyone else says outside of how it relates to what you want to happen.

Get 1 thing right act like your the best player to grace mafia and everyone else sucks.

I spent literally hours casing and your reaction was literally “no offense but your doing nothing for town”

1 Like

I agree. That’s all I have to say on this matter.

There is no connections between Prisma Arete and Arctic that point to a 3W world.

Your progression into Arete was based on literally nothing and you’ve hard conf biased yourself in every post and I actually think you’re probably town which is annoying because I want to work with town to find woofs not be told to blindly follow and be yelled at when I disagree.

Anyways by EoD this needs to be condensed into 2 main wagons always in mountainous.

We don’t need vanity wagons in a mountainous game. 2 wagons pls I beg you. Mountainous is easy if we have the right EoD 1

The absolute blind aggression seems to come from a town who doesn’t care if they die because they aren’t screwing over a team of three I agree. I think these wagons are T/T and this is just bad for us. I have scum-read Zorvo too but I’m not blind to the fact I’m confbiasing myself by seeing what I want to see because I see behaviour I don’t like.

why do you townread magnus?

I think these wagons are W/T but even if they are T/T it’s not bad for us.

There’s a real easy method to playing mountainous. But we need 2 wagons lol

Would you accept the answer that I haven’t put much effort into reading iso’s and have blindly thrown town-reads in the general direction of the loudest voices for D1 because that’s what I did. I just don’t care about them.

…do you think that approach is likely to result in accurate reads

1 Like

No. Why do you think I haven’t been voicing my opinion much?

okay but i feel like your approach of not putting the work in to get reads and therefore not having confident reads is kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy? are you waiting for flips or something? if you’re town it’s better to get into the thick of the game now so you have more things to think about tomorrow and see how the flips influence your previous reads

I appreciate you’re probably trying to help but I’m gonna play the game how I want to play it and if people don’t like it and vote me out that’s their choice