Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

VOTE: Zorvo
quickhammer

And the funny thing is everyone in thread be thinking Iā€™m over reacting.

Nah Iā€™m just talking allot and honestly donā€™t care too much in regards here.

Plus Arete looking like potential opportunistic wolf tbh.

Nah.

VOTE: Zorvo

1 Like

I mean probably but meh.

why are you selfvoting

2 Likes

Been awhile since Iā€™ve played with you but I expect different

:partying_face:

seth is acting like weā€™ve been through a 1000 post day when weā€™ve been through 67 posts

2 Likes

dang

Yeah I think I have done that as wolf, your correct on thinking this.

ā€œIf Iā€™m being completely honest.ā€
Getting hung over about it eh?
Lol.

Sussy Boi Arctic.

1 Like

Anyway, Cough this is wolf.

VOTE: Arete

Not sure about Arctic.

1 Like

I love fucking around early day 1 and wolves revealing themselves to me.

taking bets on if seth changes his mind at all for the rest of the game

1 Like

look

I currently think you are being wolfy

I think that basically all of your posts (and particularly your reaction to light pressure) have been either NAI or bad

I weakly think that you made up your read on me after I implied you were TMIing me town although I am less confident in that

but I am not SO CONFIDENT in that that self-voting is a remotely useful or productive response. if you are town you can try doing things like ā€˜being townieā€™ or ā€˜not getting incredibly defensive at 0.0002 pascals of pressureā€™ and I will plausibly manage to find you

1 Like

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

anyways I changed my mind I think Eliza is going full commentary-mode (like, more than she normally does)

i have literally no idea what this means

Hello all.

2 Likes

iā€™ve decided this is a great time for me to go to sleep before i waste of all of my posts trying to figure out what the hell is going on inside the mind of seth

itā€™s extremely hard for me to tell if he believes anything heā€™s saying, whether it be my post voting may being apparently ā€œdistancingā€ or if he thinks arete is being opportunistic despite arete being the first person to make a push on him. it reads as OMGUS that he is pretending to be something greater than OMGUS and is being performative about it in a way that feels blatantly fake, especially in combination with the self-vote

2 Likes

like we are at a sports game and most of us are running around trying to get the ball from one side of the field or the other side of the field, or at least doing a convincing approximation of that, but you donā€™t actually have an investment in getting the ball anywhere [in this analogy that corresponds to how wolves donā€™t need to solve the game] and so instead are making like, vague tangential remarks, rather than actually having any investment in figuring out whatā€™s happening

this^ was the specific post that prompted the read but some other ones that also feel that way are

[+ some of the Really Early ones but those I care less about since there wasnā€™t really anything to talk about]

2 Likes

I like Eliza and May already.

2 Likes