Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

I know I’m not a wolf, which means Arete/Arctic/Neon/May can contain all wolves.
Which scares me.

this is one of those reads that’s definitely going to get me yelled at on the grounds that it Sounds Fake but I sincerely and unironically believe this is >rand to be w/w

(=rand is like 3%, I mean ‘like 10%’ not ‘like 70%,’ but it’s a real read)

1 Like

why does neon scares you

Yes I’m wolf with Magnus

It’s not like he is the first person I see in thread and I also happen to do stuff like this with him in other games.

Totally not.

Gotta be W/W.

i think this is a villagery thought from eliza ngl. ig could have just copied it from what i said, but eh.

is there a reason you have to think me and may might be independently wolves before you arrived at this post or are you calling us w/w from this post alone

The Chop Chop Method, people. here it is. we’ve been waiting.

normally i’d say being overdefensive is wolf-indicitive
but
seth

Power Player

i have legitimately never thought of neon as a power player, rather as an LHF

This isn’t over defensive, it’s logic.

who’s saying it can’t be both

1 Like

oh ok thanks for clearing that up

VOTE: Zorvo

this is making me feel worse not better in case you were wondering

1 Like

can somebody teach me how to read seth
:pleading_face:

Well considering I haven’t bothered to read much of anything, the later.

Got a problem with it?
Am I wrong to presume wolves like to distance themselves early on by voting themselves to apply pressure just to end up somewhere else at the end of the day?

Trust me, I know how this shit works

post number 54

I’ll do my best to read Zorvo during this one day before I die, since clearly the power players are all Mafia.
For the record: if someone universally townread and active lasts three days without catching a wolf, kill them and see what happens.

2 Likes

Like I actually care what your think, your push on me is bad, from what I have seen from you nothing stands out, which is bad, this entire thing is bad.

Bad Arete.

is there a reason you think it’s ‘bad’ and not ‘wolfy’?

from seth? i could see it. my initial reaction to those posts were that they had the vibes of a wolf trying to fit in by making (unfunny) jokes about PRs because magnus did the same thing in the post just before.

in that case what specifically made you think that post was w/w as opposed to literally any other vote made so far? it did feel like you just chose a random post to make that read, if i’m being completely honest.

1 Like