Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

no

I don’t exist

For simplicity, SoD post has been updated with everyone’s postcounts. (yes they’re accurate and true to EoD1)

formula to find how many times you’ve posted today would be current posts minus eod1 posts

1 Like

May (2): Jarek, Arctic
Arete (1): otterpopd
otterpopd (1): ElizaThePsycho
Zorvo (1): Prisma101
Arctic (1): Phraze
Prisma101 (1): Zorvo
ElizaThePsycho (1): Arogame123

Not Voting (5): May, Aleph, Arete, Lemonfairy, mollylikesorigami

VOTE: Prisma

maybe lol

I intended for my vote on you to be temporary, I intended to change it by EoD, I literally called it a reaction test Seconds after it happened, I just wasn’t able to actually move to a meaningful vote because of aforementioned Nonpresence. It is still sus but I would like to make it clear that I very much read you as town and have since before I voted you.

why?

sheep Zorvo :wowee:

sorry, I’m low-efforting
feeling tired

wdym

@Arctic , I see ur walk post towards tr Eliza and I’d like to discuss more when ur on and see what’s up.

Rn I have Zorvo/Jarek/Prisma as town and then I have Phraze/arĂȘte leaning v underneath.

Then I have you in kind of a “null townie”

And I think I’m starting to have Otter in this area of null townie as well coming out of POE.

And then I have Aleph/Molly as hard null

Lemon Fairy a bit underneath that leaning scum (specifically with their recent post/push on Prisma for “sheep” when that’s not even Zorvo’s main push)

And then below that and who I have as scum are May/Eliza.

So if you really believe that Eliza is V, we need to discuss later as I want to understand why you believe that. I’m also clearly missing a mafia somewhere as I only have two main suspects and it’s very likely they’re in the leaning scum/nulls as well in Lemon/Aleph/Molly.

I do feel confident that Otter/May/Eliza contains at least one mafia based on my town reads and this grouping isn’t pure.

I feel the most confident about my top 3 town reads and some decent confidence underneath that and I’ll explain the ArĂȘte one and your question that u asked me earlier once I’m done eating and what not lol.

I’d also like anyone else to comment on my current perspective/give thoughts on the players and where I placed them! Ty

Arete. I’ve explained this before, towards the beginning of the day.

nothing

Who’s the town read?

I’m just trying to collect the data hehe.

I wouldn’t know what their main push is b/c I haven’t read anything
I just took a glance at VC tbh

what’s your read on Arctic?

oh guess it kind of makes sense you didn’t mention them since you were talking to them
but question still stands

No.
If there was they never planned to go through with it.

I don’t believe that there are wolves at the end there sitting there.

Let me make this clear.

I think the Otter wagon was pure, not the Magnus wagon.

You should be aware of Arete’s Playstyle no?
Judging from Arete’s vote on you SoD1 I think it was hinting that you two have chemistry so let me ask you this.

Since you believe Arete to be town what else could he be doing if he was a wolf?

Also, sorry if I missed this but in what post did you explain your town read on Prisma or did you? Cause I just see a lot of wolfy stuff from the slot and high wold equity with Arete so.

Ahem

That’s it Phraze and Lemonfairy are lock town.

Magnus sheeped me, gets sus for it and so do these two.
Magnus got miss executed and flipped town.
So these 2 are automatically town, case closed!