Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

BTW if May gets executed and flips town you guys almost instantly lose btw.

So I wouldn’t execute May today.

it doesnt work like that

2 Likes

uh. who? and why are you not including yourself in town?

well it WAS Zorvo before i read their last post, due to being pretty active and pushing susses. Now I dunno. It looks like a wolfslip to me and I’d like an explanation

agreed tbh

it is odd

i’m not invested in them as a pair but i am now individually sus of both, i think.

waiting for someone to push me so I can OMGUS

no one?
see y’all tomorrow :wowee:

hirete

I agree with feeling that some of her reads are confident to a level that’s inconsistent with her actual reasons

like I said the last time Eliza came up I’m conflicted on her slot and she hasn’t done like anything since I said that so

Otter because I have at least weak reasons to townread everyone else on the wagon and don’t really have reasons to townread them

(but also I don’t have particularly strong reasons to think that wagon is wolfier than random chance)

this has gotta just be town right

this is not uncontroversial within the ‘people who argue about fm strategy’ community but imo if you’re town it’s better to just try to be right rather than focus on not being misexe’d, like yes obviously getting misexe’d sucks but you shouldn’t not vote people that you think are evil because of it

also this is a good take

(see above)

Zorvo, him incessantly tunnelling villagers in contradiction to all evidence including him being literally factually wrong is pretty much exactly what I expect from him as town and I’m not sure if he could do it so unwaveringly as scum (+ he seemed genuinely worried yesterday that if I flipped wolf people would think we were partners, as wolf he would know that wasn’t true and not need to worry about it)

think Prisma is genuinely scared here about being paired with me/Arctic if one of us flips wolf

would ~lock this as town if Arctic flips V [would maybe give it another glance if Arctic turns out to be a wolf]

wait why are you townreading him then

imo the second thing is fully sufficient to explain the first thing regardless of Aro’s alignment lol

…lmao

Magnus was extremely open about not scumreading me and, even at EoD, just voting me for “info”

@Lemonfairy

(to be clear I am asking this to evaluate your own thought process, not as a comment on the specific read)

do you generally find Zorvo to be an accurate source of reads? can you give examples of the specific games that gave you that impression?

…okay but your explanation relied on a misinterpretation of my posts and you never addressed this when I pointed it out? @otterpopd

ah yes I’m sure that “locktowning people who sheep your reads” is definitely going to create good incentives and not make it trivially easy for people to pocket you (this is sarcasm)

trying to form some reads before I go to bed for the night.

trust: Aro (pushing activity) Prisma (seems genuinely struggling to keep up)
distrust: Arete (D1 plays trying to control the vote), Zorvo (forcing themself into town leader position, trying to control town, earlier slip), May (Nothing in particular, small things adding up. Could be nothing tbh) Lemonfairy (generally doesn’t seem to be paying attention or contributing. Less content than me, which is impressive tbh. Could be oblivious villager, could be wolf laying low.)
VOTE: Zorvo

Overall i get the worst vibes from Zorvo atm. I’m still sus of arete but ive liked them more today.

Sorry, I must’ve missed this?

…can you quote examples of this

imo I didn’t do this but I’m not sure if this is ‘different interpretations of the same actions’ or ‘you making things up’

i mean i don’t think it’s that different, and that’s part of my concern

it felt to some degree like a shoehorned “i’m paranoid of how people are treating me because i’m town”, where i think it’s easier to see eliza’s read and think “i could make this pushable” as a wolf than it is to see it and think “i should actually be wary of this” as town

I didn’t know how else to describe trying to get magnus to vote me. is that what sheeping is? it’t definitely not the most severe, as evidenced by the fact that I, y’know, switched off.

Ohhhhh I did see this but i forgot about it. Yeah, makes sense

1 Like

okay, but “only makes sense if you think i’m a villager” certainly seems like a stronger statement than what you’re saying here lol

it’s weird because i think i’d be with arctic on it without that line alone tbh, i didn’t think too hard about the second half of your post last night lmao. the other observations there seem like the kinds of things villagers pick up on unconsciously when they’re said about themselves more than wolves do, and it makes it look like there’s an unsettling ~trend~. it’s just that that line feels bloodthirsty in a way, like you wanna make a push no matter the content.

so basically you said a towny thing in a wolfy way

i feel like i’m talking about this a lot more than i actually care about it now

I’m not including me because I’ll most likely die if you guys ML May.