Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

ok, take a deep breath and relax Zorvo. I understand how u feel esp if you feel super confident in your reads. But you also need to understand that majority of us are uninformed and don’t know who is town v mafia. I get you feel that Arete is very likely to be mafia, but I want to ask you to take a look at my town case and let me know what you think. I also want you to link me your mafia case so I can look over it again, since I disagreed with some of ur takes (like Arete making empty ended questions).

Don’t worry dude, you are playing fine tbh and the best thing is to meet halfway with your townies in you reads if you feel like some of your pushes won’t go over esp when some may feel a different way.

What are your thoughts on Eliza and what do you think of Eliza/Arete dynamic?

I know you mentioned Prisma as wolfy but I discussed earlier why I feel like they are towny.

Mainly because of their natural responses and lack of stiffness that I feel like is unlikely to come from m!Prisma esp in his first forum game. Additionally, I liked some of his elaboration in his responses about you and Otter which felt to come from an “uninofrmed perspective” especially when discussing his feelings about Otter. I do feel like Prisma is also in a way learning about the game and what not and the way he is forming reads seems to stem from that which is what you may find odd at times. But when you calibrate Prisma’s experience/playstyle, their reads/play seems to line up and their approach to their reads seem townie to me esp when seeing how this is their first forum game.

I liked how Prisma noted differences in your pushes on your sr (though I disagree with it), I can see where he is coming from and it seemed like a townie mindset to have when evaluating a player’s difference of pushes on their slot. Same with how he town read May and used that to “better understand how to read Otter” and “analyzing the soundness of reads” though he misinterpreted what May said, I felt like his process to making that read seemed to come from a townie.

I was thinking there is a chance if we ignore inactivity, Aleph could be mafia from the sheer fact that mafia are more likely to get involved in the game in a “mechanical way” with suggestions about “how to play the game” versus coming in to shotgun reads and make takes on the actual game itself. Though I don’t think the proposition Aleph brought to the game itself is “scummy” I think the process of attempting to enter the game in that nature and to not focus on giving takes afterwards is scummy.

it’s the type of way mafia try to enter a game in order to “appear townie” on surface without having to make any specific takes within the game itself.

Just a thought there.

Aro-readslist

Town
Zorvo
Jarek
Prisma

Leaning Town
Phraze
Arete
Otter - null townie
Arctic - null townie

Null
Molly

Leaning Scum/POE
Aleph
Lemon Fairy
May
Eliza

idk, that kinda feels like it’s on the right track.
Now for dissacociatives. You can ask why if you want explanation of these specific ones.

Not w/w

Arctic/Arete
Zorvo/Arete
Jarek/Zorvo
Prisma/Otter
Molly/Otter
Phraze/Arete
Arctic/Otter

Those are the main ones I can think of right now! Lmk if there are any other obvious ones that I have missed and if you have any questions on these!

And I believe you asked somewhat earlier @Arctic but I was skimming through the thread and on some ISO reading, I noticed where you were seeming to encourage Arete to pursue his sr on Magnus and seemed to “tag team” with him onto Magnus in a way that felt non partnery on surface. Reading in context and how it went down with both of you onto Magnus didn’t feel like a w/w interaction.

I guess the one thing that is kind of making feel eerie is that in some capacity, I have all 5 voters on Magnus in the leaning town and above which idk, feels wrong, but I also have independent reasons to have some sort of a town read on their slot lol.

But I’d def re-eval more in my leaning towns and esp on the null townie ones.

Also @otterpopd, seeing as how Zorvo uses that “you” language in his other town games that he has posted, does that change your mind on the “potential slip” that you saw earlier? I feel that over analyzing language is sometimes dangerous and seeing how it’s a habit of Zorvo, I don’t believe that is “scum indicative of him.” As you stated earlier, he has attempted to lead and push the direction of the game and attempt to work with his town.

Does that change your mind on him? And if not, what are your current feelings on him and on the game as a whole?

I kinda think Otter has been townier today and their attention to detail even with the “perspective slip” seems to come from a townie mindset. Their progression/switch on Zorvo just doesn’t feel like it ever comes from mafia I feel like tbh.

@Arctic who would you want to kill the most today and what’s your state of the game rn? How confident are you on your town read on Eliza and why do you feel that way?

Also @Lemonfairy @Aleph and @ElizaThePsycho, when you guys can, could you guys please discuss your state of the game/reads? If you are town, it is extremely important for you guys to get more involved and to give your opinions and thoughts on the game!! Additionally, don’t let Magnus’s death be in vain and stand up and help to kill the mafia!! Help to bring freedom to the village if you are one of us!!

I was gonna say that it’s dangerous to “lock town” people that sheep you esp this early on in the game, because they can just be pocketing you and also attempting to get on your good side, seeing how you are very adamant with your perspective. I think there are reasons to have some tr on Phraze independent of that and I am not totally sure on Lemon Fairy esp with how they have came into today.

I know how you feel rn, but it’s important to not let it get to you and just keep playing your game brother!! We got this and don’t worry. Just know I have ur back and I want to help u out and hope we can solve this game together tbh!!

tbh tho, if it is Arete, I do feel like his likely partner is Prisma and the third is somewhere within my POE list. But that’s for the fun tinfoil for if it comes to it lol. That’s my opinion there if one of Prisma or Arete is mafia.

i am so confused rn

@Zorvo Is there a reason you are voting Prisma right now?

@Arete who is your strongest mafia read right now? You stated a pool of Otter/me/Eliza that you do not have reasons to town read. So what are your current thoughts on Eliza?

it’s a tinfoil thought but I believe you are town and Arete is leaning V, so it’s in the back of my head rn and I am not too concerned.

tinfoil thought is basically like “Focusing on what is possible instead of what is probable

so I don’t believe you both are mafia right now and have you as town, but it’s a thought I have in the worst case if that makes sense. Especially if majority of my POE flips town.

oh ok

while you are here, any further thoughts on Zorvo?

i dont really know i just find their behavior a little odd but idk if thats normal cuz i never played before

Also, on a side note, I won’t be avail much tomorrow and will try to be a bit active during EoD in like the last 30ish minutes but I will see. But I do like where my vote is rn and if anyone has other thoughts on Eliza (I am looking at you Arctic), I’d like to see more on why you believe so.

I am also not a fan of the Zorvo/Prisma wagons rn.

Well I do believe they are town, because their rightousness and their attempts to want to become the town leader and to help town gives off townie vibes to me. And yes they have people they want to kill, but I feel that it matches their perspective/reads list that they have had before. I don’t see a mafia agenda in it even though I disagree with some of their reads, because their attempt and the way they carry it out seems townie on surface level.

Perhaps you may feel that they are a bit aggressive and maybe because they are scum reading you a bit, which warps your perception on Zorvo, but I feel that he seems townie overall and is attempting to want to push the game in what he feels is the “correct gamestate.”

I feel the way Zorvo feels dejected that no one will follow him and how he is upset with people not listening or wanting to follow also feels townie. Like his self-reflectiveness on how people treat him feels townie to me.

Additionally, he was one of the people who was tr Magnus and felt very confident there and I don’t think he goes onto Magnus to prove a point in order to demonstrate he was town as mafia. Usually as mafia, they are more self-conscious about that and would avoid to be on their wagon I’d feel like.

I also felt like Zorvo’s tunnel on Arete doesn’t feel like it would come from a mafia and esp with how early he jumped on Arete tbh for the reasons I stated very early on in day 1.

So if you are town Prisma, I would ask you to relook over Zorvo and try to empathize with his perspective and he carries himself. I know his sr on you might warp your perspective, but try to understand and see if how he approaches it makes sense even if it is incorrect. Thought process >> actual result. @otterpopd, I’d like you to take a look at this as well and lmk your thoughts on Zorvo.

Remember, town do not have perfect information, but mafia do. Analyzing how they approach their reads/their interactions with other players is more important.