Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

im sticking with zorvo and remember the only reason he is suspecting me (as stated in d1) is because i ignored his wall post and didnt vote arete and because of 1 or two things (out of the 118) i said that seemed wolfy

But Zorvo is also scum reading arĂȘte the most and believes you are a likely partner to them which is why he scum reads you as well. He feels that your interaction with arĂȘte is partnery but that’s because Zorvo is working under the assumption that ArĂȘte is mafia.

the reason why he suspects me as a partner is because i didnt vote arete when i didnt even know who arete was at the time

hey aro, i know it’s a bit of a longshot that you’re still here, but do you think you can sell me on this? i was prolly gonna plop a vote on her before i went to bed otherwise.

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

i hadn’t been paying much attention to eliza, and when i actually looked at her iso, it seems like there’s basically no follow-through on her reads?

How does being Sick cause someone’s posts to be “Worse”?

I understand how Arctic moved down. (Apparently more down then May)
Explain how you moved up on Molly today and explain how Aleph moved down for you?

I already explained how Aro is obvious town.
Read my first post of this day phase.

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

I believe that last one to be Eliza.

That you got from me and agree that they both have wolf equity. :+1:

ElizaThePsycho (3): Arogame123, mollylikesorigami, Zorvo
May (2): Jarek, Arctic
Zorvo (2): Prisma101, otterpopd
otterpopd (1): ElizaThePsycho
Arctic (1): Phraze
Prisma101 (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (3): May, Aleph, Arete

this is scum

actually nvm im stupid

Clearly someone didn’t see my opening post.

i ended up explaining my read on eliza last night and don’t really have anything to add there

i agree that lemon sheeping zorvo there is a little ? but not because it’s not zorvo’s main push (since zorvo is currently voting prisma after all) but more because they’ve given no indication to think that zorvo’s reads are accurate

idk what to make of them because a lot of their villagery posts on a micro level, but looking at their overall play, it seems to be mostly catchup oriented and a lot of their posts/analysis feel like they are made to gain townreads rather than focus on solving the game - it feels too linear, for lack of a better description

1 Like

Yea, I agree with u on Lemon Fairy and I can see that, which is why I dropped them.

I have no clue where Aleph has been either.

I’ll reread ur Eliza tr again but I didn’t really like their response to me and how they came in. Similar to what Molly said, not much depth/follow through with their reads. I also feel like their direction/confidence of their reads doesn’t match up with their pushes if that makes sense. And additionally when looking at it holistically, I didn’t really like their push on Prisma and then onto Otter for reasons I already discussed/countered as well. It felt nitpicky to me.

I also felt like Eliza’s response to me was empty and didn’t really elaborate on their perspective/reads.

Who would you want to kill the most today then Arctic?

Any elaboration on your other reads or do you have thoughts elsewhere?

but you think otter is town because “they are typical ML bait that wolves go for” and if you don’t think wolves were going for them then surely this is contradictory
you are essentially townreading them by virtue of them being LHF when LHF can be mafia or town

:hmmyes:
what do i even say at this point

(not entirely serious, but i think your slot deserves more scrutiny)

@mollylikesorigami just to tag u with my brief thoughts and I also touched up on some of these reasons earlier.

Also @Phraze can you elaborate and why you feel like Arctic/Magnus had a mafia in there?

Or it seemed like you mentioned how Magnus felt better than arctic in their interaction, but is there a reason you didn’t think it was t/t?

i’m not sure either of these things are particularly AI for eliza
she doesn’t tend to elaborate or follow through with reads very often and her confidence can honestly can be described by two states being “i have no idea what’s going on” and “this person is mafia” which never really correlates to the strength of her pushes because reads aren’t usually black and white and don’t fit well into this :wowee:

i plead the fifth

consider it me holding my hards close to my chest :slightly_smiling_face: