Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

I have to ISO you to double-check though

I donā€™t like May right now - but Iā€™m willing to concede and look elsewhere where a more likely wagon would take place

I feel like I have to basically ISO everyone

squints at Jarek

I think it might be both of them here.

Arete, Arctic and Prisma.

One of Arete/Arctic is definitely a wolf though, Iā€™m just trying to figure out if both are or not.

What Iā€™ve been doing after day ended was I took a look back at the one game where Achro talked about Rue in regards to them wolfing with them last and see if I could compare it to how Arete talked about Arctic.
See if itā€™s a match and a W/W tell.
Unfortunately Achro made so many fucking posts that game I canā€™t find the post I was looking for.

Iā€™m clearly no good at starting wagons on people considering the two I tried fell completely flat and I was solo on them while everyone happily killed town members so I think I need a different approach.

Alright just for today Iā€™m going to pretend Zorvo is locktown and simp for them and do everything they say and see what happens. If it yields results thatā€™ll be awesome.

can you give us like

a bullet pointed list of all the reasons you think May is a wolf (assuming itā€™s not exclusively the shading-without-voting thing they did day 1)

+ your approximate confidence in the read

Itā€™s that and the questionnaire they put forward that looks like itā€™s helping town on the surface but in reality what does it actually do? Itā€™s one of those things wolf do to pretend theyā€™re solving without actually going anywhere itā€™s content without actually being content. Thereā€™s other stuff too but Iā€™m playing BOTC so these are the cliffnotes.

Confidence is med-High and if arctic is a wolf I have a feeling I can connect those two together with some early interactions too. Iā€™d want to resolve it but if other townies want other kills I wonā€™t uber-turbo push my wagon too hard.

1 Like

thanks

ping me when youā€™re done with BotC, Iā€™d like to talk about this more ā€“ my reads have been pretty bad so far this game so Iā€™m trying a bit harder to properly hear out other peopleā€™s :wowee:

Iā€™ve seen May do this as town (multiple times)

would like to see these when you have time

Still behaviour worth pointing out.

fair

Iā€™m not done yet but Iā€™ll humor you for a bit idk if Iā€™d consider my reads any better but go ahead

I most definitely could be reading too much into it

Posts like these just feel off in hindsight. Maybe May/Arctic isnā€™t neccessarily W/W but I can see one of them at least for sure.

1 Like

Iā€™m still playing BOTC I didnā€™t try very hard but Arctic doesnā€™t seem to interact with may much and when they do itā€™s mostly just talking to them About things rather than anything else I feel like thatā€™s what a wolf would do to avoid shading their teammate or being associated with their teammate too much whilst still having content that they could use as a defense to say they werenā€™t completely ignoring their teammate

2 Likes

I have this really strange feeling that Iā€™m not allowed to scum-read certain people purely because theyā€™re better players than me but screw that Iā€™m scumreading arctic now

thereā€™s no rule against it
why would you think that?

rhetorical question
you donā€™t need to answer

Iā€™m not saying thereā€™s a rule Iā€™m saying that I, as a person, do not feel I have the social clout and pull to be able to broadly state to a better player ā€œyou are evilā€ and be able to actually make people believe me. Nothing to do with site rules or anything of course.

Like to hell with that Iā€™m a decent player too I donā€™t need this shading from my own mind >:(