Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

yeah, no
I was just asking b/c I’ve never had this problem :joy_cat:

I did say it was strange.

Physically fighting people who are seen as better than you at mafia is awesome. Do it everyday

(Still very busy and sick can’t really do proper Abstract Analysis but I can ask and answer questions feel free to talk to me)

that’s silly

here you go

3 Likes

my god I love my pfp.

1 Like

fwiw I looked through the Arctic posts you quoted and I’m sort of unsure to what extent you’re saying that you think May and Arctic are w/w vs. just that you think Arctic is a wolf

Yeah… I thought it was W/W but yeah it’s just artic being a little fishy in my opinion. The more I look at it the more I can see it being May T Artic W.

Also yeah it’s really silly but it’s a confidence thing I’m pretty sure. Longer play time = they know better than me = scumreading them is me being a dumbass

1 Like

Jarek what you’ve gotta do every game is find whoever you think sounds most confident and experienced and immediately start deathtunneling them. This taught me everything I know

1 Like

We interrupt Zorvo’s post count to bring you a message from our sponsors.

https://youtube.com/shorts/0PLynroGlRs?feature=share

NGL though if that doesn’t make you adopt a cat idk what will.

Why was aro killed?

votes town

votes another town :wowee:

ok RQS
same as Jarek’s point with May though - feels like it doesn’t help with solving in any way and it looks like busy work
I enjoyed answering the questions though

this is actually an ok read for SOD1

seems fine

this is fair and close to my thoughts on Eliza

this sentence hurts my brain

Arete implies May is wolfy here but doesn’t say May is wolfy outright or vote May

semi-serious take: the frequency at which Arete is posting :wowee: is too high in this one post and could indicate nervousness/unease that Arete is trying to mask
could be w/w

ok read
I kind of agreed with it too at the time but now we know they’re not w/w

the response is a joke but the previous reason Arete as confirmed is real
the vote is also real

some disconnect here since Arete kind of implied a scumread on May but didn’t vote there but they feel fine plopping a vote on Zorvo with a joking response
if Arete is wolf, this spews Zorvo town imo

kind of agree here
I did find Zorvo’s reaction to the push to be a little too defensive (hence my vote D1)

I don’t like this
it feels like Arete is nitpicking to shift attention to something else

the way it’s phrased is very open and general, which I don’t think is how a town would phrase the question if Zorvo’s usage of the word “bad” pinged them as wolfy

another point is that it reads more as though Arete is trying to trip up Zorvo somehow through the question - it seems the intention behind it is less like Arete trying to gauge Zorvo’s alignment and more like Arete’s mind is already set on Zorvo being a wolf and they’re hoping Zorvo will trip up

I might be reading a bit too much into things here though
and ftr, I think this was wolfy

this is actually kind of ok
telling Zorvo to not self-vote is good
the advice is pretty… unhelpful, to put it nicely :wowee:

content of the post suggests some frustration here from Arete on Zorvo
but it doesn’t feel like the frustration is genuine - previous posts show no indication of irritation

but then again, Arete might have been angered by Zorvo’s :partying_face: emoji

this felt bad when I first saw it and it still feels bad now
I didn’t say anything about it then b/c it felt like a reasonable enough of a take even though I disagreed with it

it does kind of worry me that Arete can point out how Eliza posting short posts is NAI from knowing Eliza’s meta but thinks the commentary is wolfy
Eliza looked fine to me atp

analogies are nice ig
but it feels unnecessary

hrrng yeah
I don’t really like this post

ngl the joke did felt forced
the w/w read was kinda reachy though

I think you just made it more word-salady :wowee:

more clarification here is probably needed

see my previous comments about Arete’s reaction here

ok this kind of makes more sense

(I’m pretty sure that was sarcasm)

shifting to a townread here?

I still like this wheee for some reason

is this copy pasted?
I feel like I’ve read it already :joy_cat:

think I’m just going to skip over the responses to Zorvo

hmm this is ok

I feel like this question is kind of… meaningless?
at least, it’s less meaningful than “why did you vote X?”

hrnng this feels a little fake

kind of agree here

not sure I like this list

this is getting long so I’m going to end it here and go to sleep
my final conclusion is: I’m cool with leaving my vote on Arete for now (the for now is just b/c idk what will happen in the future) :wowee:

and I purposefully didn’t spoiler it so y’all would have to scroll past it :wowee:

(you’re welcome)

VOTE: Arctic

you’re not reading too much into it you’re just drawing the wrong conclusions – you’re right that that question wasn’t so much a ‘question to figure out his alignment’ as a ‘question where my mind is set on him being a wolf and hoping he would trip up,’ just, the reason for that is that I thought he was a wolf and was hoping that the question would trip him up

(you acknowledged the TMI explanation already so idt it would be helpful to re-explain it)

I try not to get Overtly Super Mad at people since I’m a mod and we’re supposed to be role models. unfortunately I am bad at this

also that post was around the time when I was starting to think he could possibly actually be a villager (which is why I was specifically encouraging him to do Something Else Instead Of What He Was Doing) and villagers doing dumb things is 100000x more annoying than wolves doing dumb things

the phrasing is the same but it’s not copypasted (or even deliberately copied at all). I pulled the phrasing out of my brain but I guess I was pulling it out of the same part of my brain or something :wowee:

me neither.

Arctic (2): Zorvo, Jarek
Arete (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (8): Arctic, May, Aleph, Arete, otterpopd, Phraze, mollylikesorigami, Prisma101

I do agree with Lemon that May/Arete theoretically could be W/W but I’m not sure about that at the moment.

My main focus and choice of vote today is Arctic and Arete.

Then why haven’t you been pushing/wolf reading wolves?

…I quoted a post saying that a past readlist of mine was Not Great, agreeing that it was Not Great. I am not really sure in what world that’s supposed to be a brilliant argument that my reads should have been better.

“oh you think your reads were bad? then why weren’t they, instead, good?”

why don’t you tell me? there’s a reason it was different (i’ll explain later) but why do you think it was wolfy?