Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

Voted Voting Votes
Lemonfairy Marluxion, Arete, Zorvo, Jarek, Arctic 5/5
Arete May, Lemonfairy 2/5
Zorvo Prisma101 1/5
Prisma101 mollylikesorigami 1/5

turns out votecounts take a really long time to load when the main host fucks off to bedland for three years

2 Likes

Lemonfairy has been executed in an incredibly bland and nondescript way because i am too tired to think of anything

They were…

Town

Vanilla Town

You are a Vanilla Town. Your only weapon is your voice and your vote.

Defeat all members of the Mafia.

the night 4 is coming

2 Likes

Jarek has been killed in a violent and bloody manner which cannot be shown to PG-13 audiences!

He was…

Town

Vanilla Town

You are a Vanilla Town. Your only weapon is your voice and your vote.

Defeat all members of the Mafia.

DAY 5

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

Votes are locked…

1 Like

SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME LAST NIGHT DADDY!

VOTE: Arctic

I looked at associations, it’s Prisma/Molly/Arctic

Molly spewed both wolves in post #2099

Their Arctic Snap Thought feels to me that it could be how a wolf talks about their partner, like it’s not as strong as I had with Rue and OutedWolf in that one game but I see it as what is happening here.

Molly has zero mention of Prisma but mention of everyone else in the game other then Jarek I believe. Despite them talking about Prisma and putting them on a list in a previous post.

Arctic also said Day 2 he thinks the wagons were all pure and that thought coming from a wolf!Arctic when both their teammates were voting wagons makes sense cause Arctic enjoys defending and town reading this teammates.

Arctic never voted Molly or Prisma this entire game.

Molly didn’t vote Arctic as well and what is really odd is Molly voted 2 town. (Otter and Eliza) and was their only votes they made the entire the game until yesterday with the double Prisma/May vote.

Arctic’s only good EoD was day 1, perhaps he was expecting Otter to go through over Magnus.

Arctic during Eliza EoD “pretty sure they are town”

Arctic during Otter EoD “I think they are town now”

Arctic during Lemon EoD “Sorry if this is wrong”

Also Marluxion I need you to please not get pocketed by Arctic, this is why I specifically voted Arctic first!

Remember that one game where we were going to vote Shurian but I town read Leafia so hard and was pocketed by them so you switched votes to Leafia to stop me from being pocketed, well I’m voting Arctic first so you don’t get pocketed next day and I am even not pining you like you requested!

P.S. if your still not convinced I’m town, Vulgard called me and Arete IC’s and Arogame had me as Lock Town.

Starting now.

I already voted the wolf.

VOTE: Arctic

1 Like

I’m willing to lose on this.

I’m super ducking confident this is right!

acknowledging this

(tbc I’m not voting Yet, just, confirming that I am not a Wolf Here To Quickhammer That Vote)

(and yes I remember I made a promise, and if the game’s not over I trust Zorvo is town)

why is no one else here, can people just like

show up and say if we lost already

its always them :/

hi

under the mechanics of the game, if you are mafia and Arctic + Zorvo are both town, then Mafia automatically win (since Zorvo voted Arctic, and votes are locked, so all the mafia could just hammer)

in that case you can just say you are mafia, you don’t have to keep pretending

if this is NOT true (either because you are town, or because you are mafia and Arctic or Zorvo is also mafia), then we have to vote between Arctic and Zorvo today – if they are both town then town loses, so if the game doesn’t end it is confirmed that one of them has to be mafia. generally the standard meta is to make a list from least to most townie and then have the least townie people vote first – it is okay to hold off on voting for now until we have had time to talk about an order

if you want to have someone else confirm that what I’m saying is true, you can ask anyone else here – I think everyone here is familiar with LyLo mechanics

I’m glad they chose to kill Jarek over me.

I figured it was either me or him considering he was right on the two of them but just miss cleared Prisma.

Where are you daddy?
@Arctic
You either claim wolf now and get this over with quickly or prepare for utter annihilation by yours truly.

i meant “its always them” meaning its always whoever town reads me

he didnt “miss clear” me im not wolf

95% sure your a wolf.

100% Molly and Arctic are wolves.