Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over

Night demon makes little sense because she could easily have gone for your frame instead of being logically consistent with Kiiruma, Amelia’s claim is also super impropable for a demon and requires them to magically know their Godfather and also double bluff

I’m sure that Night!Demon would take the path of least resistance in making sure someone other than her dies today. If it means bussing a minion, so be it. If it’s a good player, then all the better. Kii honestly can be any alignment and would be the easier execution than me in this world.

Amelia does make me a little paranoid that they could have been trying to bait a Grandmother to come out, then pivot to Tinker after getting wind from whispering Pigeon that they’re getting gambled.
They did claim Tinker after I said I’m going to try Professor them N2, which is a thing admittedly.

In short I’m a little concerned that out of the nominations today, that we have whiffed on the Demon and that we have to hope that one of Kii/Egg is minion and that if we execute correctly that they can do their thing to buy town another day.

Me being Po was the thought of thing and yes, I understand therefore why you’d push this narrative. However, either way CRich is being nonsensical and right now CRich and you make a logical team, with you being the minion.

One thing people can think I am. IDK WTF ‘thought of thing’ is

Reading through the recent discussion here, I’d be inclined to vote Egg. Though I’ll hold my ghost vote unless needed.

I do also get the feeling that CRich is trying to pull some mind game :ayaya:

1 Like

Oh, I guess Plague is using their ghost vote?

The one thing I agree onis that CRich is being irrational here. This makes little sense as Evil and Good :/

1 Like

But you being Po was and still is the main world and executing you gives town much more to work with than what executing me gives

Yeah because otherwise the votes were 2 to 1.
Me voting for Egg.
And Egg and Amelia voting me.

Plague using their vote means it’s 2v2

2 Likes

Plus since I think CRich is evil with Egg, I’m foreseeing that there’s gonna be 3 votes on me.
So unless I can convince both town alive that I’m good, at least 1, if not more dead people are gonna have to ghost vote.

Mhm, it’s up to Night who she wants to vote. The only thing is that we must not tie. That will tell us litterally nothing about mine or Kiiruma’s alingment.

It also could give up game over lik

*like, with the theory you could be DA to a Shab.

Alright before I go do real life stuff. If the dead vote for one of them, we have to commit to voting one of them no questions asked as splitting votes is not an option.
@Whysper @thepigeonnyc @Dolby if you’re going to vote, best do it soon. I’ll be casting my vote later before I hit the sack in some hours.
TLDR we commit no matter what.

Im gonna stick with my gut here

Also wouldnt it be better for the FUCKING ALIVE PEOPLE TO VOTE NOT THE DEAD.

1 Like

And why aren’t you committing to a vote? Why wait? Seems like you are trying to get the dead to waste their votes first without seeing if they are needed.

2 Likes

LITERALY THIS.

2 Likes

I’m figuring out who to vote at this stage out of Kii/Egg.
Had some real life stuff. Lets talk while we’re here.