Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over

If Egg is right about one thing, it’s that we don’t tie here.

Indeed, and your vote is important for that. Vote on someone. The dead are not going to commit at this point where the game as a good possibility of continuing :|

1 Like

Your gut is that I’m the Pukka? Because that is the only reason to vote me over Kiiruma. If I’m a minion we learn nothing with my execution.

CRich, look, I hate to make it just simple.

But I’ve never seen someone hold a light-up sign which says “I am evil, but you can’t do anything about it” and then play so many mind games that it can sink a battleship and make any semblance of solving seem so much harder than it is.

1 Like

No that you’re minion you nerd.

1 Like

And that’s where you’re wrong

If I’m a minion we learn nothing with my execution.

The top theory is that Kiiruma is a Po, and the Po can easily charge to have 0 night deaths. It gives us no info.

And? Either way we another night yeah

So if I were to vote Egg over you, you’d probably be saying that I’m lol!Demon bussing Egg am I right?

This isn’t even mind games… it simply makes no logical sense. It’s impulse and emotion CRich playing rn, which I’ve seen that he mostly does when good.

If you execute Kiiruma you get an extra night and information that the demon candidate isn’t a demon candidate?

Oh, so now CRich is good? What happened to “CRich is almost 100% evil” earlier?

Again misquoting me eh? “CRich is most probably evil. If I was demon I would’ve 100% killed them”

I suppose that my tardiness in voting isn’t helped by a previous LyLo in which I voted wrong and cost the game for town. Here’s the game in question which I subbed into a town slot.

Why didn’t the link get included?
Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win! - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies

Seriously guys. Purposefully misquoting me is much more frustrating than plain framing. It has happened multiple times even after I have corrected it.

@EggYolk for goodness sake, just name your evil team already.
I want that in the open.
Who are you saying is the evil team?

I’m saying it’s you and CRich.

And if you’re truly thinking you being minion would teach us nothing, it very much can do so, since we can have the gossip, gossip a true thing and it’d be prevented by me. (I think, based on night action resolution order)

You, Dobly.

So it’s a Godfather game, yeah?
Since otherwise there’s a missing outsider.
You’re saying it’s a godfather + demon (Which you’ve been arguing to be Po)