Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over

I’m Innkeeper. I chose you and Amelia last night.

2 Likes

Innkeeper

2 Likes

So again, we have established that you’ll not be learning anything at all from executing me even if I was a minion :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Since even you agree that the Gossip thing should not happen)

Ok Egg, would you like to explain how your innocent CRich is basically refusing to vote and instead keeps constantly delaying it, despite the fact that all it’s doing is going to show that there’s some mind games and fuckery going on here instead of just ‘purity’?

Is CRich just really having to consider hard which of us is evil?

Also you still have not addressed the deliberate misquoting, I don’t think you have any reason to do that even after it was pointed out by me and apologized for by CRich

I very much was not deliberately misquoting so I don’t really have much to address.

You seemed earlier to be content with CRich being evil and doing mind games. And now all of a sudden whoop-de-doo, it’s me and Dolby.

You’ve been going back and forth, trying to latch onto basically anything to get a foothold and push on me.

1 Like

Also you say “Will be using it on the Shabaloth” earlier and yet you’ve been trying to argue I’m the Pukka or Po. So honestly I’d love it if you could just make a story up and actually stick with it as rn you and CRich are just mindgames central

As I said, I think CRich is being overtly emotional. And I hate saying this about someone I consider a friend but he has a history of being emotional when good and clinical when evil. This was one of the points I discussed with Night

Like the time CRich accused a bunch of people for having a hate group against him, when they were just misreading him as evil(I’ll have to dig longer to find the exact game, but I’ll get it).

On the other hand, from the stream games and from the games I’ve played with CRich, he is much calmer and composed when he is evil. He fakes believable info and doesn’t get as Impulsive when he knows that those accusing him have a reason

(Apologies for any assumptions I made CRich, but this is how I have always read your psyche)

If you’re not the demon, it means that we have a Shabaloth in Amelia. This was pointed out very explicitly.

(Actually, Amelia and Night are both mechanically viable but I consider them super towny socially)

Or, very simply, yourself and CRich could just be evil.
I don’t see where you’re coming from here.

You’re now having me as a prime focus and putting backup on… literally everyone. Ugh

If you have to come up with accusations please make those that don’t constantly misquote me.

That once again, doesn’t misquote you.
I’m saying you could both be evil.
So you being like “Hey guys, I’m gonna drunk the Shab” and then putting feelers out towards Amelia and Night doesn’t feel great.

Mhm, very simply. I have given my wall of text justifying CRich and I have nothing else to explain his behavior. I don’t even know what kind of mind games this constitutes as. “Doing exceedingly novice shit for any alignment and then make people think you’re new?(even when everyone knows that you have tons of experience with this)”

Ehhh, I guess it’s not misquoting it’s leaving out important context from the message “I think it’s Po, I will drink Shab”-" If the game continues"?

Also bringing up mechanical possibility is not lashing out at them? It was a sidenote of a possibility that ignores socials?

I mean one mind game would be “I nominated my minion, haven’t voted anyone because I’m able to wait this way and then will vote at the last second to prevent ghost votes from tipping the boat and preventing victory” with the backup of “If it goes badly then since I nominated my minion, I can use it as backup to protect me later on and push on someone else”

I seriously hope there isn’t a Shabaloth because I don’t want to be regurgitated. Sounds so yucky. :ayaya:

3 Likes

We all know CRich is experienced.
Heck, most of us are, in this game. Since it seems like you are too, Egg.
So when I come to mindgames I look to, CRich doing something and then seemingly contradicting his beliefs a bit and then going into a slowroll to prevent action against it.