Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over

Wait what the fuck? They the entire game in faith that you’re good? We lose if you’re evil?

It’s almost like you want the exact opposite thing.

Yes. Godfather game, Probably Po Possibly Pukka. I have pushed this multiple times today.

For Egg’s proposed team of Kii/Dolby to work would imply that we have Goon as a demon bluff, and that would imply that the Godfather subtracted an outsider. I’ll have to run this through my head to see if it works.

The thing is, I know the opposite thing. I know I am good and in that case if the gossip procs we lose the game with Gossip + Demon kill.

It’d probably so much easier to prove or refuse if Dolby would just… idk, talk still.
But I really think that they just don’t realise they can talk anymore.
Also I’m neighbours with Dolby, so in what world would I have them ever claim Goon over Moonchild?

1 Like

Godfather? Who knows all outsiders? And can easily bluff the one which has an excuse to be suspicious and also has an excuse to have messy info around them?

They claimed Goon to me, if they claimed Moonchild they broke the rules by not picking a player publicly.

Moonchild? Who can bluff that someone is evil when they die? Or be used to hide a kill and thus trick town into believing there’s a different demon than there is?

If they *are Moonchild.

To be fair I should add that Goon would effectively be an extra Demon bluff with 2 more outsiders as well in a GF-1 world.

Both of them are good evil bluffs, I don’t see a reason to bluff one over the other.

Yeah but I’m saying that since Godfather knows the Outsiders in play, they’d know there’s just a tinker.
And I’d have them claim Moonchild over Goon.
Because it’s much better.

Them claiming Goon to you blew my mind because it’s such a weird thing to claim

It really isn’t a good evil bluff

Goon is a very good claim for you. You can claim to get information, you can claim that information on you is false, you can leverage your evilness as you just being neutral. Moonchild is not a better bluff than Goon, they are both very viable.

Agree to disagree :man_shrugging:
I’m honestly mildly irritated you’re trying to argue CRich is good and that it’s a Me/Dolby team but hey, can’t say it was outside of the realm of possibility of things you’d push.

It’s mechanically viable and socially viable(Your minstrel claim to the grandma bluff, CRich learning Amelia is Tinker) and by far the much more probably world because the world with me evil requires me being the DA with Shabaloth.

Also wow, you scared me. I just checked Night has not gossiped anything today :p

@Whysper I could’ve totally missed it but did you claim what you are?
I know what Plague and Pigeon both claimed to be.

Also I argued Night probably shouldn’t be gossiping.
I merely was saying it could be one way to prove myself.
Not that it was a good idea, since honestly having 1 less death is probably just better.
As if we end up making it to a final 4 then the hosts are probably gonna make it so Amelia dies with their ability.