Blood on the Forums XX - Mathematician’s Hell - Evil Wins - 3/10

I highly doubt that.

Ok? Leafia i dont know why your so aggressive with this. I am sorry if i made you upset.

I am just telling you what i have learned in my year of playing botc. Apologies for making you upset.

Have a good day

Fuck its been exactly a year now huh

I don’t know why either and I’m sorry too. Gives Hazard a leafhug

Maybe it’s about time I headed out and I guess I really want to be able to save someone good my first ever game as a traveller. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

:wowee:

Well if we’re going to talk about balance while we’re here. Let me link you to a previous BoTF, which happened before you were thought of on this forum.
Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies
5 KP roles in a BMR game :wowee:

The only reservation I have for my execution is that as far I can tell. I might be one of the few goods and Kiiiruma might be good as well. Y’all have to decide if you’ll eat the rich while letting Leafia have a chance to take my place, or they get exiled to the desert 1st, after the high priest confesses all the sins of Israel onto the scapegoat.

Anyone here?

I am

I’m still paranoid of Legion. Otherwise being cannibal/Vortox food is fine.

It would be extremely funny if I get 5 votes and the storytellers say “No one is executed”.

1 Like

Don’t tempt me.

just ask people who you think are Legion to vote you, I’m not Legion so it’s auto going through

Unless it’s an athiest game in which case well then

Ima sleep now

If there’s a failed vote on me, that means it’s either Legion or the storytellers think it’s funny to simulate Legion with a failed vote. That’s good info for town. Screw it, put me on the block.

2 Likes

Make a Vizier announcement rn or looser

It would be hilarious, because it would continue FoL Legion games going hilariously wrong by being outed early.

Make a Fearmonger announcement.

The Fearmonger has chosen a new player. Jarek is the Vizier. Magnus claims Psychopath and kills Jarek, to no effect.
Yada yada. Take no stock in what I’m saying.