BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

i might do one of my botfs with full rolecard art if i get the time to do the art again

3 Likes

I am planning to brainstorm scripts for the new character. (hopefully its one you can build a script around)

oooh! that sounds cool

i can link previous ones if you want
(one of the two is the featured topic in my profile card)

wouldnt mind at all!

(this one i drew all the art and helped in the hosting in, but didn’t mainhost)

3 Likes

Thankyou!

How am I supposed to compare when you’re drawing artwork for your games? It’s not fair.

1 Like

host games in the 1-year gaps it takes me to find the time to prepare the art probably

1 Like

or just git gud scrub :sunglasses:

These look really cool tho! Fucking awesome!

2 Likes

the LOOOORE as well seriously night u have the best flavor tbh

1 Like

New character dropped: Organ Grinder (Minion): All players Keep their eyes close when voting and the vote tally is secret. Votes for you only count if you vote

5 Likes

The time is nigh.

1 Like

I already have alot of ideas for combos

1 Like

Like saint and poppygrower. And even preacher

Preacher and Organ Grinder are jinxed.

2 Likes

Ah damn really? how so? @Magnus

Butler: jinxed - “If the Organ Grinder is causing eyes closed voting, the Butler may raise their hand to vote but their vote is only counted if their master voted too.”
Flowergirl: jinxed - “If players’ eyes were closed during the nominations, the Flowergirl learns how many times the Demon voted.”
Lil’ Monsta: jinxed - “Votes for the Organ Grinder count if the Organ Grinder is babysitting Lil’ Monsta.”
Minstrel: jinxed – “Only 1 jinxed character can be in play. Evil players start knowing which player and character it is.”
Preacher: jinxed - "Only 1 jinxed character can be in play. Evil players start knowing which player and character it is.

(Copy+pasted from Nerdcord.)

I really like the flowergirl jinx honestly

3 Likes