BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

Rolecards will be distributed shortly.

Please do not discuss the game outside host-sanctioned threads.

1 Like

All characters have been sent out.

Night 1 begins and will end in 24 hours.

Pings

@Bellatrix
@Amelia
@ElizaThePsycho
@crazynuto
@Leafia
@CRichardFortressLies
@JakeTheWolfie
@Zone_Q11
@YoubutWorse
@May
@Caspore
@Atlas
@Kiiruma

1 Like

With 12 starting players, there is a base number of 7 Townsfolk, 2 Outsiders, 2 Minions, and the Demon.

These numbers may be influenced by the Atheist, Baron or Lil’ Monsta.

1 Like

One late night, unlike any other, rain and booming thunder fills the sky, and lightning splits the night in two. Under the cover of stars travels a cloaked figure, cradling a swaddle of blankets in their arms.

*On the clocktower’s stroke of midnight, through the town echoes a shocking scream, the horrible sound of betrayal. But nobody goes to investigate, not in the rain, except for Kiiruma, the town Philosopher. He finds a terrible sight; the town Storyteller, lying on their back with glassy, frozen eyes, and a Demon digging into their neck. Anyone else would kill the beast immediately, but no; this Philosopher understands the greater questions of life, of good and evil, of morality and redemption. The Demon was a Lil’ Monsta; it was helpless and in need of attention.

(Written postgame.)

1 Like

The Fearmonger has chosen a new player.

Day 1 begins. The Discussion phase will end in 12 hours.

2023-01-19T01:00:00Z

Pings

@Bellatrix
@Amelia
@ElizaThePsycho
@crazynuto
@Leafia
@CRichardFortressLies
@JakeTheWolfie
@Zone_Q11
@YoubutWorse
@May
@Caspore
@Kiiruma

Oh boyyyy

Good news players. There’s no Fearmonger. I’m an alchemist with the powers of a Fearmonger which is how I know.

Oh! Sweet

I chose Eliza by the way and won’t change it until we csn readlsonably say that someone is evil.

1 Like

I was so hoping to rand minion so I could claim atheist and try to get the host executed, but this is pretty neat too.

1 Like

I mean tbh that’s not much of an improvement since there’s a fair chance you could make your team lose if you’re actually the Alche instead of a regular Fearmonger

1 Like

Which is why I won’t be nominating the person I choose unless I’m sure they’re evil and I’m going to wait at least until D3 at the earliest for that.

1 Like

I’m disappointed in whoever picked nightwatchman

Fair enough but from our persepctives you could just be evil who is lying about their target. So I’m sure you can understand the concern.

Twas not me.
1 character for each character type that I chose is in.

As for me, I dearly hope that Lleech isn’t the demon. Probably one of the worst demons to have I think. I hate it. Especially after my only experience with it in the game. Kiiruma knows what I’m talking about.

so how do I tell you if you’re real you hard disproved Vortox, meaning there’s a rather high chance of it

3 Likes

:sob:
Lleech has some awesome moments and some painful ones sometimes.

I have played a lot on the BotC Unofficial server and well… I’ve been the Lleech a few times and I’ve been the host a few times too