BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

Look at that mathematics. Look at those numbers. This game would bamboozle any Mathematician

This is the up to date VC. A previous one had 5/5.

I suppose at least we arenā€™t tied. I would prefer Zone have more votes than Nuto.

1 Like

You would, wouldnā€™t you

Iā€™m a little paranoid over the twin claims. Though if Nuto were the good twin, theyā€™d fight their execution more right?

The sun is rising

Theyā€™re really about to execute the saint, huh.

1 Like

Every saint must be martyred. They did that to me in Flicker and now Iā€™ve never been wrong in my life since. Divinity

1 Like

I think this is blasphemy or whatever saints arenā€™t divine but who cares Iā€™m not going to violate the rules of this forum on Catholicism

Sorry for thatā€¦

Zone you sure nothing happened. You sure. Absolutely nothing.

May when heā€™s convinced he has the solve

Sure.

/decline all cult offer

I told Zone that they were the Mez turned Mathematician, which is no surprise and I didnā€™t get a reply back.

Well thatā€™s pretty telling.

Yeah. I went to watch YT and forgot about it.

1 Like

I think you told him that a little bit earlier

Chat insomnia makes me insanely confident this is gonna be so embarrassing if Iā€™m wrong whatever. No matter what happens I still have to ask that professor if she can get the homework online so I can speedrun it and not have to buy another access code. I say this repeatedly because Iā€™ll forget otherwise

Nuto literally did not even claim twin if theyā€™re good thatā€™s on fuckin them and nooooobody else

Wanna have another try?

/whisper CRich

Does that mean we get to yell at Nuto then?