BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

I actually tried to check CRichard last night.

Yeah, Magnus told me and the person I was whispering that while I was in a whisper too.

No chance heā€™s CL.

After his cult fails we can murder away.

Nuto did die nevertheless.

It literally wasnā€™t.

No worries because thereā€™s 0% chance that Atlas is Cult Leader. If he was cult leader, why isnā€™t he dead instead of May?

You seriously expect us to believe that? If you were puzzledrunk, you wouldnā€™t know about it. Atlas is outed scum for me now.

Oh so suddenly youā€™re not a good twin to an evil twin?

Thereā€™s no way heā€™s Cult Leader with how he has acted. No good twin waits until D2 to claim. Thatā€™s literally withholding important info from the town.

I highly doubt Silvui is evil here.

Confirmed not to be in the game I think.

We never exile Silvui here.

/pardon Silvui

Me dying means that Atlas is now next to Zone, meaning if heā€™s CL, heā€™s potentially evil and cannot instawin the game for us. Thatā€™s why I died.

1 Like

That and my super cool awesome dreams

1 Like

Cult Leader good twin would wait to claim, because theyā€™re basically a neutral with the whole opportunistic alignment-swapping deal. Atlas and Nuto whispered D1, didnā€™t they?

The only question is did you count as dead when the time came for him to become the alignment of a neighbor in the insanely slim chance that heā€™s telling the truth?

Why the heck would they wait?

@Magnus @Jarek Did I count as dead when the time came for him to become the alignment of a neighbor in the insanely slim chance that heā€™s telling the truth?

Cult leader ability goes after the demons get to pick so yes by the time it got round to checking if theyā€™ve flipped it would account for their new living neighbours if any.

4 Likes

From what I am getting, I might be preventing an execution because something something lilā€™ monsta

Youā€™d need to be evil for that to be the case.

Because a cult leader is a neutral who could potentially join the evil team with the right neighbours. Atlas and Nuto could be able to coordinate a plan to win together with evil, against town, in which case he would not want to come out as Good Twin, as that gives town a fuckton of information, unless heā€™s certain he can win with town. Like he was yesterday.

1 Like

Hmmm, that actually makes sense honestly.

Unfortunately he forgot that my being alive is sososososo very fragile. Love to die in a mafia game. Sorry Atlas

@Leafia This one

I think the proper move is to execute Zone here. I donā€™t like having eville Neighbors

3 Likes

Well that went how I expected it. Super useful :roll_eyes:

Zone claimed to have gotten a 1, 2 and 3 lol. Dudeā€™s crazy

3 Likes

How dare you die

1 Like

Heā€™s trying to lie unstrategically. Ignore him and maybe it will go away :relieved:

2 Likes

The babysitter is a minion though unless they want to give it to a townsfolk. Which isnā€™t exactly a smart idea. Because if they do that, we can just exile you and then execute the person they gave lil monsta to.