BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

As far as I understand: POE

1 Like

not anymore
surprise barista-doubled mez

just passed kii the second mez word through neighbor whispers

1 Like

Yes but what happens if I talk to someone we think is Mez? Lol.

My confirmation goes bye bye

S3_Emote_Who's_Next_

1 Like

Oh wait. Evil Zone. Right

3 Likes

zone is mez converted, confirmed

For the record, this is what I think the Mezepheles word was. Magnus loves the word ā€œbamboozledā€, Zone does not. Itā€™s also slightly unnatural to say about what happened in our whisper, given I warned him I might do something, he said ā€œyeah thatā€™s fineā€, and then I did it. Not very bamboozling.

1 Like

Zone tried to shoot, so no :heart_decoration:

Is it possible Zone is just the Baron or something and isnā€™t evil Math? What would that mean for our solve?

1 Like

that means bella sacked herself for no reason

so: no

1 Like

Hi. :nerd_face:
Would you like to talk to the confirmed Evil?

/whisper Kiiruma

No. Zone tried to damsel-shoot and he failed because he isnā€™t actually minion.

1 Like

Sighā€¦ sure. Why not?
I enjoy math. Maybe I can talk you into slipping your numbers.

/Accept whisper with Zone

/whisper Kiiruma

Damn it

bold assumption, sherlock

This is running off the assumption that the Mezepheles word must be said in public or in a whisper with Storytellers, as thatā€™s how itā€™d work IRL.

If YBW learned the Mezepheles word at any point in time, it couldā€™ve been given to Zone, especially given that Nuto/Zone/YBW whisper where they couldā€™ve coordinated things. However, whispers only connected her to CRichard, who I was theorizing was the Mezepheles because I hate his Savant info and donā€™t want to think about it, a little bit after Zone said the word.

Evil Jake would also mean the same.