BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

You know, I did look at our current numbers a little closer, and it does appear that perhaps nominating someone who is not my first priority for execution is a little bit excessive right now, but being confident and impulsive does not constitute gamethrowing, buddy. I believe you are evil. I believe I have solved the game.

Oh, wait, Nuto is dead. Actually this is fine Iā€™m fine with this

If Iā€™ve made a mistake somewhere along the line and evils attempt to force a tie or CRichardā€™s execution, I can just burn my deadvote to do so. Itā€™ll be a bit of a waste, but Iā€™m willing to take risks for what I believe, and I currently absolutely do still stand with my points w/r/t CRichard.

Could you list what you believe each player is for me?

Holy fuck that bold text looks so bad how does magnus make it look good

3 Likes

Sure!

1. Bellatrix - Baron
  2. Amelia - Puzzlemaster
  3. ElizaThePsycho - Slayer
  4. Crazynuto - Evil Twin (Atlas)
  5. Silviu200350 (Scapegoat [Evil])
  6. Leafia (Alchemist [Fearmonger])
  7. CRichardFortressLies (Mezepheles [Word was ā€œbamboozledā€, something Magnus says a lot, given to Zone in whisper quoted in LMAO LOL above, said right afterward])
  8. JakeTheWolfie (Drunk [Pixie {Fearmonger}])
  9. Zone_Q11 (Mathematician [Evil])
  10. May (Dreamer)
  11. Caspore (Tinker)
  12. Atlas (Cult Leader)
  13. Kiiruma (Damsel)

Demon is the Lilā€™ Monsta, havenā€™t quite solved who had it what night but Iā€™m sure itā€™s out there in their behaviour.

One Puzzledrunk is missing, and Iā€™m unsure where exactly it is, but given how much a mess this setup isā€¦ perhaps on Caspore or Kiiruma? Donā€™t know much about Blood on the Clocktower balance, dunno if a Drunk Damsel is considered like, too much :crogge:

Theyā€™re the Good Twin, Synthetic

1 Like

:sunny:

@Jarek

Magnus uses ##; they also put request for accusation and defence here.

Iā€™m not following the line with CRich being Meze

Semicolon pog??

1 Like

omg stop stop stop!!!

#; test

YOU LIED TO ME

You need to put two #s at the start, and also a space between the # and hte text.

test

2 Likes

Iā€™m winning

3 Likes

There is no actual semicolon in the thing thatā€™s just me using a semicolon for fun

like so

## like so

This is truly professional host gameplay right here.

3 Likes