BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

not in a vortox game

btw, how do we know itā€™s a lil monsta game?

i donā€™t understand why STs would choose to kill an outted evil if it was lil monsta game and a lot of evils were already outted, that doesnā€™t seem very fair? it kind of feels like a red herring

also, if baron does exist then we have all 4 outsiders lmao

1 Like

all of this has been claimed publicly

The nature of replacements is
Amateurish

3 Likes

well like i said, i didnā€™t really read any crich posts

can u get d4 savant info pls

wait wtf yeah its day 4

Likely at least 1 evil between Jake and Atlas there hence why you 3 are our nominations.

This is a Baron game confirmed by the presence of all outsiders (Caspore as Tinker, Amelia Puzzlemaster, myself as Damsel and a Drunk) and by the Dreamer who saw Bellatrix as Damsel or Baron - Who has been outed evil.

This is also (likely) a Mez game confirmed by Zone outing evil, playing chaotically and the Dreamer seeing him as Mathematician and Baron. We suspect Zone is our evil Math. It is possible that Zone and Bellatrix are different evils and that the Dreamer is drunk/puzzledrunk but I digress.

Atlas claims that Crazynuto is their evil twin. If this is the case then it is a Lil Monsta game. But Nuto has been denying this consistently so thereā€™s worlds where Atlas is evil and is controlling the narrative well.

@Host_Account_2 hello i am visiting for savant info pls is that what i say

didnt nuto outright deny even being twins with atlas though

Yes, multiple times

um
yeah so atlas can still be third minion in lil monsta world or the leech?

Oh okay, Arctic is town then

:relieved:

2 Likes

evils seething rn

2 Likes

I believe so.

Atlas has argued that the LLeech world is niche and they wouldā€™ve killed their own minionā€¦ but this is what ā€˜securesā€™ it as a LM game to most veterans usually so doing it as a LLeech gets us to solve an incorrect world.

1 Like

Iā€¦ maybe itā€™s either Jake or Arctic

i personaly think a minion dying is >rand leech because i dont get why ST would kill a minion if itā€™s a lil monsta game and evils were already being dumpstered, i think it feels like a red herring

But if is a Lleech game it means Atlas is the demon

Its why I nominated Atlas as I think theyā€™d be clever enough to do so. And if I had to think who is Masterminding this (and for once Amelia is not a mastermind of a misc) then itā€™d probably be Atlas most.

Plus if we successfully execute a Lleech today then we still have 2 kills (Final 5 and 3) but have a whole new perspective on the game.

2 Likes

Amelia the danganrompa mastermind

2 Likes