BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

True. That could be and calling it a night for real now everyone, so good night. :sleepingleafeon:

We have more important targets, such as Leafia.
Or a secret third option. I say we kick zone.

If there’s a compelling reason to vote Zone out, then sure. I have a secret reason on why they’re not a priority.

Jake/Zone_Q11 probably are not a Demon/Marionette pair, as the former probably doesn’t call for their buddy to be kicked if Zone whispered to Jake they are Marionette.

Zone literally said nothing to me in our whisper

They didn’t claim anything to you from what you’re saying.

When I say they said nothing, I mean they said exactly the same number of words in-thread since I accepted the whisper as they did in-whisper.

Right. Admittedly Zone in my PoE, so I wouldn’t hate it if they get nominated.

Fun fact: I intended for each phase to start/end three hours earlier than they currently are, but I forgot to account for how long pregame would take, whatwith dinner and things. Jarek helped with a majority of the work, but in any case… the game begun at midnight my time and now phases feel like they’re lasting forever.

1 Like

The clock strikes. Not midnight, but instead refuses to work.

1 Like

The clock will strike midnight, and then voting will begin.
Not that you haven’t already been voting, but nominations will close. I guess I’ll still allow cult attempts and exiles for the future, though. To be fair.

Can I vote to exile players of Christmas Future?

The clock struck 3 twenty minutes ago and yet I am still up playing Mahjong

1 Like

Can I vote to exile players of Christmas Past?

Depends on whether it’s an atheist game or not.

What would the answer be if I wasn’t breaking the rules?

Given that the host is, under most normal circumstances, not allowed to influence the game and given that voting a player out, or even having the ability to do so, would be an influence on the game, the answer would be no.

1 Like

Magnus is allowed to do whatever they want in any circumstance

2 Likes

My mistake. Let me go hide before he goes on his murder hobo spree.

1 Like

I convinced Leafia to vote Jarek, doesn’t that count as influencing the game?

1 Like