BOTF XVIII: Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare - Signups (8/19)

Deviant is always a good travelller

The Courtier could use their ability to restore votes if thereā€™s an OG in play, thus wasting the opportunity to stop Demon kills or whatever. Other reasons as to why the OGā€™s ability might suddenly stop working can be found in the Innkeeper or Imp, too.

The Gambler and Gossip exist on this script as sources of information that canā€™t be tampered by Vortox. I would also say that itā€™s also possible for the Gossip to interfere with the Gambler, and the fact that both would probably kill good players, which may or may not mean themselves, is in of itself a risk.

ooo did they just update the botc wiki

also what colour did you use for the travellers thats pretty

1 Like

This is correct, but I think having a Vortox on the script would also incentivise Legion to vote, else all executions fail and the existence of a Vortox is disproven.

Mediumpurple.

1 Like

magnus be brutally honest do scape goats get exiled d1

Organ Grinder

Organ Grinder

i wish the first one was just a bit thicker
the last one is too thick
but the colours nice overall

3 Likes

From my perspective? Scapegoats usually last long enough for their ability to process.

1 Like

if a scapegoat becomes drunk what happens

If a Scapegoat is drunk or poisoned, their ability canā€™t activate.

2 Likes

does widow know travelers alignments

Yes, but only if they start the game as a Traveller. Traveller alignments are indicated with reminder tokens in the grimoire, which the Widow can see at the start of the game.

1 Like

their alignment is shown on the grim: if the travellers are in the game when the widow sees the grim, yes

1 Like

wait travelers can join mid game right

Iā€™m not gonna Iā€™ma be a good scapegoat

The Widow can spread misinformation and provide their team with perfect bluffs.
The Cerenovus can cause good players to spread misinformation.
The Goblin can create uncertainty about which players to kill.
The Organ Grinder screws up votes, but I wouldnā€™t call it game-altering.

Travellers can both join and leave midgame.

How long do you let the widow person look at a grimore

In-person, you would give them as long as they need before they poison someone. Since this is onlineā€¦ theyā€™d have to get the whole night.

1 Like