Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

The same person who shares wolf equity and is also the next wolfy player.

I hope you know that if this flips town I’m gonna get players to turbo on you and Pigeon, if one flips wolf I’m definitely flipping the other of you always.

This is also a good point.
If Yamikarp is Green, Marquess should target the same player or just target the same player tonight anyway, like ready it.

Or you’ll instead have no idea where to proceed after we’re both town and you’ll instead decide to wolfside because it’s easier than reevaluating.

Leafia is Town if Magnus/Pigeon is a wolf.

Don’t see them converting Leafia with how they treated Leafia today.

Can you remind me why you wolfread Magnus? All I can find is a random redcheck claim by Ranta and that he might be converted because ???

Can’t.

I have been debating if I should.

I mean Kiiruma can always take a shot on Pigeon and if it’s wolf I have you know I’m gunning for you next.

@Jarek
Roleblock Magnus tonight in case wolves are capable to protect each other.
Don’t let Magnus protect their partner Pigeon.

You should.

I… get what you’re saying.

Do not roleblock me tonight.

Ok but they can vibe check you after Kiiruma kills Pigeon.

Cool the Marquees can Check you instead tonight.

Bold of you to assume I’m not the Marquess.

Eh, what the hell. Woodsman.

Makes sense, yep.

Can’t remember everything, I don’t joint note everything down but how he has handled day 1 and is currently pushing up day 2.

I especially hated is treatment towards Leafia and Frost and it feels like he’s trying to force back to back ML’s on them at the moment of his post he made.
Saying we must vote between them and @Frostwolf103 should look bad if Leafia flips Green.

That’s exactly what Magnus did.

I don’t remember much of Creature’s playstyle

Could you quote this?

@Yamikarp
Maybe we don’t have to check Magnus, maybe you can poison them instead before you die.

1 Like