Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I think I’d bite kiiruma tonight to be honest to get it out of the way early if I was gonna bite anyone, but there’s a risk to following that kind of WIFOM in the sense evils will probably attack your bites

1 Like

I dont know them either so I might be just projecting.

:thinking:
Hmmmmmm…

I mean, I’m out here asking to be made into a vampire so as to get it out of the way and to provide me future immortality for another night but I dunno lmao

@Zorvo

I would be batshit crazy Malkavian if I get embraced

Yeah and we really shouldn’t be doing so I think. At least not without thinking things through.

I’ve never once been voting Magnus.

Why are you assuming that the scum team is unshackled so much?

Or that we even have an assassin for that matter?

No. It’s not even guaranteed we have unshackled and even if we do, it could still be baron and not assassin.

I can. You’re one of the best pl layers in the game and you were relatively townread. Why wouldn’t evils want to either kill you or convert you?

This is honestly a good point about Creature.

Marquess should vibecheck me tonight. Problem solved.

I somewhat doubt Jarek is a villager here.

Or they can check me instead.

Or Frost can just be a wolf.

Then poison Frost.

Good. I could use more people that have realized that I’m a villager.

He’ll try to at least.

Doing solving doesn’t always mean you’re helping the town. It all depends on if your solves are correct or not.

I doubt Garfooled is a wolf right now.

He wouldn’t.

Neither do I.

I will agree that Frost/Magnus are never w/w here.

I haven’t even pushed that many people. Only two or three at the most.

Ummm, I replaced into that game and I’ve been focused. Just because you vote someone doesn’t mean you’re pushing for their execution.

You also can’t compare a game someone replaced into with how they are as town at the beginning of a game.

Already have it in this wallpost.

Use logic Gorta. It sounded like you have TMI that it’s unshackled. You can’t twist that around to try to make me look bad.

No. I’m a hardbusser. Also, a villager this game.

If yami and I were w/w, I’d probably be voting him right now but I don’t really think he’s a wolf.

You didn’t even mention the cult stuff before talking like it was an unshackled game.

Possibly so he isn’t on the wagon of a flipped villager?

I wish I was.

Hopefully no one does.

He should never be healed. He’s not likely to be a villager. Come to think of ot, I have a day ability that can stop him from getting healed. I think it’ll stop the healing of the bleed at least.

Incorrect on both accounts.

I’m flabbergasted that everyone trusts you so much when you’ve been more wolfy than villagery.

Not even close.

Zorvo should bite me tonight like he should’ve done last night. Anyway, got to eat supper now. :sleepingleafeon:

Meanwhile caspore has been massively more active. She has posted as much as more than 10 times more sentences today than yesterday. Very possible convert.

2 Likes

So I’m supposed to be a posh butler guy who doesn’t even care he got bit right so like what kind of vamp am I, ventrue?

Guava calls me out for actually making an intelligent conclusion on the Dragon/Dragoon thing but doesn’t call others out on it? Smh

The key word here is… also. As stated, Guava knows that it’s true what Jarek is saying: Evils wanna stay on the good side of the neutrals, just as town do. Yet they say they hate it when Jarek goes against it because of that, because town also does, but evil also does! So they’re also saying Jarek wouldn’t be scum, yet hate on the post?

Edit: Did change mind on Jarek later I suppose

I like the passion here tho. Townie emotion?

(Reference to me saying Frost isn’t evil for oftenly rolling evil) I’m not ruling the chance that Frost is evil out, the other person just was saying because they rolled evil 4 times in a row, they’d now roll it a 5th time too, which is just as much as a logic fallacy as assuming Frost would be town for that.

ISO’d Guava to look into Guava but this is an interesting observation. Def means the evils were fully fine with it huh. Also looked for some posts like just after it and Wazza jumped on it like moments after so Idk if that’s a great look on Wazza! (Gorta too should be noted). Guava however also seemed to not observe more on the matter, tho, this in fact was their last post of D1

1 Like

If you do that you’re dying right afterwards, you would be making a pretty horrific mistake.

Doesn’t Caspore have 5 posts

3 Likes

Okay, two things

1. Why do you suspect Jarek when everyone else trusts him? Sure him being RBed could explain the no deaths but I have a reason to doubt that.
  2. I mean I guess that would confirm you but you can only make him unhealable for 1 night and he’d just be healed for the other one lmao

No u

It felt like a very genuine reaction tho, and that other person said that too! But they posted just before me and stole my read smh

Caspore posted 2 times D1 and 3 times D2 so far.
Caspore is already up 50% in activity which is a startlingly huge percentage difference.

2 Likes

If you want to you can visit me at any point to get roleblocked, I’d love for investigatives to do it to confirm it but it’s whatever, I don’t want to waste their time to prove something that doesn’t really matter

It’s not about voting, why would groupscum fakeclaiming Shaman even vote an potential groupscum attack target you failed to take him out hypothetically

Not to mention being scum equality of Neutral Evil, sharss win con to defeat town

Hm

I suppose that IS true. Conf evil then no? But it doesn’t come near the 10x treshold tho so we might wanna consider out options wisely

1 Like

So far hypothetically, its presumed to be Assassin until proved otherwise.

That is what I agreed first night, tonight is fine too.

1 Like

To be honest I really hope they’d have used it on zorvo just so they at the very least know for sure what zorvo is and a free target for behead if it comes to it