Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I think this was it.

Yeah it adds up.
Makes sense as a reaction Leafia made.

It is kinda luck based.

1 Like

Hmm? What do you mean, luck?

I think we should do it tomorrow since it’s already EoD.

We can’t pressure at EoD and I don’t want to CFD into them.

2 Likes

Four current wagons is good enough at the moment

Both abilities require something to happen.
It’s Luck Based.

2 Likes

Not when you flip wolf if I’m right about you.

I’ve explained it a few times already but it’s mainly because of how he was trying to make it sound like town would lose if he was executed. As well as how he generally acted. Like him being alive or not would determine who won. That’s not a villagery way of thinking at all. I’ve only ever seen wolves act that way.

He has gotten a lot better, but I still scumlean him and I find it acary how much everyone suddenly trusts him despite him only being mildky villagery afterwards. I know he’s skilled enough to fake that.

A genuine hatred for neuts isn’t AI. A wolf can hate them too.

It is when you claim that I pushed him.

That’s potentially dangerous to assume if you’re a villager.

I wish they had done it last night.

So you hope they wasted it on someone we already know the alignment of?

Agreed.

Hence why I said relatively.

How does gaining the town’s trust go against the wincon of the wolves?

You mentioned only unshackled at the point that I made that post.

Why not? Gaining trust is key in these games.

You didn’t. I wouldn’t have thought it looked like TMI otherwise.

You start a wagon by voting. You are the reason it got started though.

I don’t know why you think they’d convert someone who looks ultra suspicious. Anyway, the Marquess can cinfirm me tomorrow by checking me tonight.

I have a good idea. Vote for a wolf instead. Ora likely one anyway. Marquess can check me tonight.

Pigeon is the only good wagon we have.

This and Marquee can check me tonight, confirming that I’m good.

How’s this for convincing? Marquee can check me tonight. Vote for Pigeon.

Then you’re obviously not thinking. I thought you knew me better than that. Get Pigeon or even Frost and let Marquee check me tonight. I literally would never say this as scum.

I wasn’t panicking and if I end up flipping, Frost and Jarek must die. Not 100% certain on Pigeon though.

Completely luck based. I need to correctly guess the night kill after all to be of any use at all.

I don’t know how active I can be. Zorvo knows why.

You’re not right about them.
Jarek is obvious town.

this solidifies my vote

It’s not just the hatred, it’s how the man said it, how his frustration was.

This is a misrepresentation of what Jarek was actually saying, though. Jarek was saying if Town executed them instead of Zorvo (whom Jarek was advocating to die), Town clearly wouldn’t have any chance of winning. Jarek wasn’t saying Town needed them.

@Leafia

Do you have a problem that I presume Magnus got attacked as you claimed to be on Magnus as well.

Zorvo now claimed he bit Jarek.

(yes it’s a question)

Should the Marquess out if they find an evil?

You misspelled wolf there. Jarek is as far from obvious town as you can get. Actually, I wouldn’t say he’s an obvious wolf, but I do think he has scum equity.

Although Frost I think is the most likely wolf. Wouldn’t mind CFDing to him honestly.

Says the one who asked Yami to bleed me

That’s literally the same thing and no it wasn’t a misrepresentation of what he was saying.

He didn’t, did he?

oh I hate this comment I didn’t even notice it at first
don’t say people aren’t thinking just because from your perspective you know they’re wrong
I’m about to be hypocritical but that’s fucking rude