Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I don’t know how active I can be. Zorvo knows why.

You’re not right about them.
Jarek is obvious town.

this solidifies my vote

It’s not just the hatred, it’s how the man said it, how his frustration was.

This is a misrepresentation of what Jarek was actually saying, though. Jarek was saying if Town executed them instead of Zorvo (whom Jarek was advocating to die), Town clearly wouldn’t have any chance of winning. Jarek wasn’t saying Town needed them.

@Leafia

Do you have a problem that I presume Magnus got attacked as you claimed to be on Magnus as well.

Zorvo now claimed he bit Jarek.

(yes it’s a question)

Should the Marquess out if they find an evil?

You misspelled wolf there. Jarek is as far from obvious town as you can get. Actually, I wouldn’t say he’s an obvious wolf, but I do think he has scum equity.

Although Frost I think is the most likely wolf. Wouldn’t mind CFDing to him honestly.

Says the one who asked Yami to bleed me

That’s literally the same thing and no it wasn’t a misrepresentation of what he was saying.

He didn’t, did he?

oh I hate this comment I didn’t even notice it at first
don’t say people aren’t thinking just because from your perspective you know they’re wrong
I’m about to be hypocritical but that’s fucking rude

No. They can just execute that evil the next night.

He hasn’t ‘poisoned’ me, no. I don’t believe he’s coming online to submit bleed action.

Yeah, you’re right. Sorry about that Magnus.

1 Like

like the audacity you have to have to say that is overwhemling

One’s saying “if you would kill a villager over an outed neutral on D1, you’re definitely going to lose because you’re hopeless”.
The other’s saying “you need me, I am your saviour, I am the only capable person here. Trust me, or else you’ll fail”.

These are not the same.

We actually don’t know until they flip. They could easily be taking a gambit and claiming neutral. It’s not exactly unheard of. I’d like for it to be a known quantity, as opposed to just blindly believing it.

hear me out, Leafia starting gscum

yeah yeah, I’m here now

because then you could be sniped the next few days

hear me out, R O L E S T H A T F A K E O U T I N V E S T I G A T I V E S