Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

It’s not wrong choice that’s for sure, I don’t trust Zorvo he can bite whoever likes to further aid his own goal and protect them socially. He said he’s going to townside, which isn’t exactly an ideal goal to reach.

It’s more ideal to find and execute one groupscum, we either lose one townie or two townies including by conversion.

Silviu and Leafia in my opinion have this weird conversation regarding Zorvo’s roleblock and I am worried that Silviu is trying to signal Zorvo.

If you want to go just based on solving it would be weird to go after silviu when there is a person who 1 posted during whole day.

I think the wagons were started with insufficient evidence (I specifically looked at the Silviu wagon)

I just think this is a harsh conclusion especially because she only cites one post

HOLY SHIT CASPORE IS IN THIS GAME

Wait but I’m pushing Silviu because they’re actively unwilling to work with me and dodging my questions not just because they’re not helping
At least with Caspore they might get replaced/become more active

Pigeon, I have to press you that this is how fight between Leafia and Silviu occured.

That will make mech solving a lot harder since we will have unaccounted roleblock happening every night. And if we ask them to reveal their target for us to mech solve better then we are just opening targets for conversion.

I really doubt we are gonna flip group wolf D1 and most likely we are going to flip town if we do not lynch neut. Also important to keep in mind that 1 extra vote for town is way less valuable for us than how valuable 1 extra vote for wolves is for them.

Didnt he say he plans on solving more later on

Conversion is inevitable unless we are able to predict down to the right players on how to prevent this.

Losing three townies overnight is actually big than anyone would realize at first.

One by town execution, group scum killed one townie and conversion. There’s also no telling if there’s second non-evil neutral as well since they won’t be outing anytime soon.

So with three down, this will be 10 townies, 3 group scum if successful conversion, 2 neuts.

A helpful tip: The converted player always comes from Random Azure Dragoon slot that can be used to PoE later on. That is unless they somehow found Neutral Evil then it’s 11 townies.

I was talking about how wolves could convert zorvos targets to make zorvo side with them.

I still find it strange that Leafia jumped to voting Silviu from this
But I do think that until we get more mech info tonight, we should VOTE: Zorvo
If you’re wondering why I’ve changed my mind on Zorvo after saying I was okay with him townsiding, it’s that Wazza’s repeated mention of this being a mechanical game reminded me that we’ll have a lot of good investigation tonight

Mechanically speaking making the prince immune to dying is really good and gets rid of a neut in the process

3 Likes

Yes but right now?

(oh dear lol)

That’s hypothetically. But how exactly could wolves do that without revealing in the open? As far I am concerned, converted players while bitten by Zorvo isn’t immune to executions.

Why not right now?

If the prince is the target for conversion they get attacked instead. N1/N4 is when the converts take place. The prince has double the chance to be attacked tonight as opposed to any other night where the assassin is the only killer. Or the cult leader, whatever. I’m just not paying attention to cults yet.

He can say that all he wants but I want to see it and him not being able to answer “how does that relate to what Leafia said” is not a good sign

1 Like

I dont think they need to reveal it until lylo. It will just be a slot that zoro will have to side with and town will have to wifom it on whether wolves use that to their advantage.

Yeah that’s true, if groupscum know who Marquess is. It’s also neat way to use as double attack.

Oh listen, this sets the mood for today right.

And I wouldn’t be surprised if a wolf was involved in that.

Specifically Wazza.