Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Mechanically speaking making the prince immune to dying is really good and gets rid of a neut in the process

3 Likes

Yes but right now?

(oh dear lol)

That’s hypothetically. But how exactly could wolves do that without revealing in the open? As far I am concerned, converted players while bitten by Zorvo isn’t immune to executions.

Why not right now?

If the prince is the target for conversion they get attacked instead. N1/N4 is when the converts take place. The prince has double the chance to be attacked tonight as opposed to any other night where the assassin is the only killer. Or the cult leader, whatever. I’m just not paying attention to cults yet.

He can say that all he wants but I want to see it and him not being able to answer “how does that relate to what Leafia said” is not a good sign

1 Like

I dont think they need to reveal it until lylo. It will just be a slot that zoro will have to side with and town will have to wifom it on whether wolves use that to their advantage.

Yeah that’s true, if groupscum know who Marquess is. It’s also neat way to use as double attack.

Oh listen, this sets the mood for today right.

And I wouldn’t be surprised if a wolf was involved in that.

Specifically Wazza.

You don’t gain a single thing executing me.
There is allot of cons to executing me and no Pros other then me not being present in the game.

Which isn’t a Pro but people may think it is.

So you think they’ve been Townie?

Not that surprising considering your voting me.

Seem to defend allot but can’t make a wolf read.

Least Pigeon has made a wolf read on someone but I don’t think it’s a good one and it took awhile for Pigeon to produce any reads.

@thepigeonnyc

Who’s your top 2 town reads?

Sorry @Kiiruma force of habit, hard to remember to wall post.

That is a good question.
So far I think Yamikarp is town, definitely one of my top.

Mechanically I cannot be an evil king.
Mechanically I can mass heal.

This is just bad.

1 Like

I think after today, Ranta and thepigeonnyc need to be looked after.

So that is also good pair besides Silviu and Leafia.

Good morning.

Anything happen?

Wished Vulgard and Lukundo were there.