Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Especially considering only two evil members were in the chat during n1

Why is it a non-argument? Zorvo is stating that I’d be the only one to attack Garfooled N1, probably because of our previous connection as I have no way why he would specifically link us otherwise. And clearly it makes no sense

Even if I would have input, why would I suggest Garfooled?

The argument that you wouldnt kill someone because you were friends has been proven false repeatedly, across many games of mafia.

When you haven’t seen someone in that long it probably would count for me in my deliberation, but maybe it wouldn’t Ig

Even so, there’s no reason why I have more chance of wanting her out

Why would you not try to convert your friend, then?

I guess it makes sense that maybe I’d try to do that lol

But the evils converted Guava, and possibly attacked Garfooled, so that’s still an indication that I’m not evil, or imo it’s atleast NAI at worst

It was discussed guava was a backup target, since they were only really somewhat towny, only during d1, and had no claim

Why does that matter? They’re the one that ended up being converted

This

I may join games because some people are in it thst I like but I won’t hold back if it helps me win

Often I’d kill them more tbh, they know how to read me

Because, the Luminary would still visit them
And they’d be added to scumchat

Well
Target, specifically

Wingman, have you claimed?

I have not.

Why is that?

How would they do that? They’d be converting Guava already

I feel it better to hide what I am, at least for a day
I see no reason to hide it tommorow

I may be mistaken
One moment

MM attempts 2 converts on N1 meaning they can target 2 players if the first fails, pretty sure they’re able to add NE if they hit them and still convert a 2nd target tbh

Oh, I didn’t know about that

Seems like a weird mechanic