Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

It might be your phone’s fault, yeah. Would someone else be able to confirm or deny this?

When you click on the 3 bar thing at the top right it hides the text format options.

1 Like

I highly doubt you would request to be shot as anything if you were really expecting to be shot.

I also think it’s pretty likely you bite me first because we’re friends, so I have an agenda here.

Idk what you’re saying with this or what your trying to accomplish arguing with me but my role Legit states I cannot be killed night 1.

I’m asking for people to prove this to be true by shooting me tonight, it’s called self confirmation.

Crone? Mercenary (Don Armour)
You could also just be an immune evil.

No actually I know who I’m biting tonight and it’s for a safe reason and it’s not you.

How on Earth would you already know who to bite?

Vampirism (Passive) - You appear as a Neutral Killer to investigative abilities. You will not appear to visit anyone during the night.”

Is also a thing and investigatives can go to me.

It’s weird honestly since NK isn’t really a thing anymore.

So here’s the problem with keeping Zorvo alive, even if he’s being honest with his role:
He needs at least half the court to be bitten by the end of the game in order to win. That means he’s motivated to protect the people he bites, regardless of their alignment. If he sides with evils, that helps ensure his targets aren’t killed at night. It’s just easier for him to win if he sides evil.

2 Likes

I find it funny you’re actually trying to shade a neutral here, XD.
Or at least that’s what it looks like you’ve been consistently trying to do.

I know who I’m gonna bite cause it’s “safe” and I can out who it is tomorrow and my exact reason why, “Safe” is a simple way to put it.

Haven’t you realised yet? I always shade the people I like the most early on so I can hopefully solve them earlier.

Oh it worked now thanks

Turns out I was pressing the down arrow instead

Someone claimed neutral already? I thought that’d be something you would keep a secret.

There’s a reason I said the lord chat can help me decide who to bite.

I just have a good generic night 1 target in mind that’s “safe”.

Plus I also explained in one of my reasons I plan to side with town to improve town play, I ain’t siding with wolves.
Did you skip over that by any chance?

1 Like

Not when I’m trying to force myself into lord hood and I find it more optimal to work with town with my ability then not.

If you bite a wolf by mistake, you’re motivated to shield them, are you not?

Anyway, Leafia’s good if she’s what I think she is.

1 Like

I won’t bite a wolf, if I do end up doing so I just make sure I have bit numbers before I remove them.

Welp that looks boring

I thought third party would rather stay hidden

1 Like