The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

he has a
certain manner of words
as scum.

1 Like

Two stagnantish trains.

Not that anyone cares lets propose a 3rd to see what happens there. Beancat hasnt impressed much today, Tisscar train is Achromatic doing on the surface reads.

Ill get it outta the way “sUlTaN iS pRoTecTiNg bEaN cAt”

I think theres a reason neither of these trains have gotten above 3. But im not sure what that is just yet

idt I’ve ever been in a game with w!kii

-:coffee:

he is super duper obvious and he acts like a cartoon evil boss to the protag to get revealed last episode

1 Like

U would of had a field day with the guy pushing me last game lmao

compare these to any post hes made this game

1 Like

mmmmmm. i’m inclined to sheep this
tho how is it that he. doesn’t always get caught then.

also he has a postnumtell

1 Like

Im fine with a 3rd wagon, tbf i wouldnt even call this stagnant, 3/2/8 is just gross.

But lets be honest here, this game is going to explode near eod and we are gunna hit town

1 Like

You may be right this is why im think throwing another option on there and narrow it back down.

Im having a hard to exsplaing my thought process here.

Blah words escape me

these are his first posts this game

1 Like

I’m actually kind of curious to see who might try to start a counter wagon on who. I’m also just ok with both of them.

Also I’m not going to be here at (or even close) to end of day. 5pm is just a terrible time for normal my work schedule. I could vote Bean right now because they just feel resigned and haven’t given me any reason to trust they’re coming from a town place, but being essentially unable to even force claims out makes the value of wagoning someone hard early in a day do basically nothing. You either just agree to kill them or you don’t. I’d already have been pushing for Bean to claim so we can move on, but the mechanics of the game don’t let us do that.

he usually doesnt play with people who know his meta well, for one
he also plays periodically, so people tend to forget. also like 5 total people pay enough attention to him to figure this out, somehow

1 Like

ok I’m starting to see it yeah
also I can kinda see it if I squint in popcorny redux (which I vaguely spectated)

1 Like

achros still chasing the high of catching him early as scum during hells echos
so he hasnt had time to learn either

didnt you play in it? am i forgetting?

no

Im going to lay my vote back down on Hal.

I do want alot more from Hal when they get back.

Part of this is from playing with Robyn before and being warned about how good Robyn os and how They opperate and i havent gotten that
I know someone saod they have played with Robym before and they got somethimg similar to this and they were town that game as well.

VOTE: Hal

Maybe we push here a little see where it takes us

can you link the game for me quickly

iirc the games i’ve played on fol are:

deceive inc 10er (not hydra)
an attempt at a sorc17er
stratagem15
stratagem13 (on joycat)
zone’s testament (on joycat)
stellaris
this one

maaaaaaaay be forgetting one. but i think this is all