Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

More than two I mentioned doesnt hurt.

Sounds performative.

Was thinking the same. Let s speak more everyone!!

Hey Silviu. I have a D1 investigative check on you.

Is that so?

Also in Nightmare Woods you kinda started to pick me apart and exclusivelly see me from a negative light. Obvie you can’t read anyone like that

Of course I can, that’s my method.
I claim Spotter who checked you today.

The Spotter

Unshackled Investigative

Flock of Crows (Day) - At the end of the night, you will know if anyone visits the target player or if they visited another player. You will know which. - Infinite Uses :crown:

Follow (Night) - Determine who a player visits and who they are visited by. - Infinite Uses :crown:

Defeat the Azure Dragoon.

Good morning all. Seems quite a bit happened while I was gone and yet not much at the same time, I’m glad to see discussion on more slots.

Its D1 so I’m not looking to do any detailed catch up post. Just gonna think over what I’ve seen lol

And I claim

unspottable
unshuckled special

unspottable - N0 checks are unpossible on you

dunno win lol

Well yo method stinks

Sometimes I get lucky and push an evil D1, and they flounder trying to cover themselves.

If it has that chance of failure then it s quite a guess imo.

I get that people have to be chop chopped D1, but I am yet to see a person that does it reliably and right.

But well I guess that’s the magic of Social Deduction, I am more into criminal investigation ones like danganrompa gaming.

The games still going?

1 Like

I thought day would have ended by now

Thank goodness, I can vote with rest. I fell asleep yesterday

3 Likes

I don’t think that matters. Someone oughta be executed on D1, or else nothing changes from day to day. In order to figure that out, you read into their behaviour. You push someone, you look at who’s saying nothing substantial… It works more often than you’d think.

I’m going back to sleep for now, but I’ll be up early (it’s 4 AM)

1 Like

Well if it worked more than I think then arguably the mafia wouldn’t have such a sturdy win record

Anyway, Leafia may or may not be blatantly evil this game. I can’t remember her playstyle.

Leafia’s thirsty for power, tries to imprint the idea of her being a good candidate into people’s minds, and sets herself opposite evils in what feels to be a really suspicious way, and knocks Zorvo down in the process.

Going off on that last part…

Leafia waffles back and forth on Zorvo a lot.

I hope you don’t expect me to individually raise Town’s W/R.

1 Like