Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Yeah my top town are Cream and Memes.
Then Neon and Jarek after.

I almost appreciate the fact you are presenting a scenario where it is framed more likely i called myself evil than i forgot the lynch count.

(I forgot the lynch count)

Did silviu have any inexplicable reads in these games?

1 Like

Ah the game where I was hosting great day 1 but then afterwards got so busy that Eevee doesn’t wanna talk with me anymore or at least has been ignoring my messages.

I still feel bad about it.

feel like Jaiden should contribute more breadth of reads, even if she’s for no exe

Don’t see much past Zorvo sus Neon sus last I checked

I wouldnt expect magnus to be the type of player who as scum panics from early pressure like you are describing. Do you have experience with magnus that runs contrary to my expectation?

Accusation:

Silviu OMGUS’d in CoD too.

I’m not okay with no-exe because I don’t see how the reasons for it this game are any different than any other age-old reasons for it that have been rejected.

Some of it is just stuff like “we’ll never hit scum D1”- how does that work?

I disagree.

@magnus @Cream

To restate my issue with silviu more clearly. He gave a town read of zorvo describing him as feeling town leadery and just like normal zorvo. I feel as if this read is made up of nothing but air. As in, i cannot come to a conclusion that this read xamw from town solving the game.

Do you see a path this is a mistaken assumption on my end? What angle could i be missing?

Also @Lissi

I get you and cream’s pfp mixed up geesh

I think this is why I disliked Zorvo’s vote of Silviu.

I don’t have enough experience to say definitively but my brain also can’t help but like my own read rn

Just seeing what he’s posted recently though, def trending upward in my mind

Null.
I’d execute that slot but my priority execution today would be Jaiden.

Would also be nice if they came back from “ISOing” me. I know I have over 100 posts but it ain’t that time consuming, if they don’t post by the time I wake up though I might consider voting there again because I think someone said this before about potentially frozen wolf and could theoretically just been a wolf TMIing me town and then not knowing what to do when their reason for doing so was bad.

From what I’ve seen, it would’ve been consistent with Silviu’s last two towngames if they mentioned townreads on a few people when prompted, missed out on scumreading anyone, and threw shade on you immediately after being voted.

As for Silviu making reads for weak reasons, but with good intentions, this is in-character. It’s the disappearing for twenty-hours that isn’t.

I could just say “review AI UPick”, and suddenly nothing is outside my wolfrange.

VOTE: unvote

hmmm

The vote didn’t show that.
I stated my opinion on them shortly after I voted them and I think potentially even before.

Also i think one of the best things to do in a mafia game is to get people to take stances early. Why i have been asking lots of questions. If i die just go back to how i probed people and see if a puzzle begins to fit.

Of course I wouldn’t panic early, that just makes you look worse and early votes are never gathering steam unless you shovel fuel into the flames.

Can you show mw an example of weak reasons for town reading? I feel as if it is distinct from what i am feeling atm and frame of reference would be nice.